National Leaders in Veterans Disability Law
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »
Veterans’ Resource Center
- Exposed to Agent Orange?
- The Truth About Agent Orange and Other Herbicides in Thailand
- Agent Orange Diseases
Persian Gulf War Veterans
Operations Iraqi & Enduring Freedom (OIF / OEF)
VA Service-Connected Disability Compensation
- Are Veterans Disability Benefits Taxable?
- Artery & Vein Conditions
- Back Pain Injury
- Can a Veteran Receive Both VA and Social Security Benefits?
- Can a Veteran Work While Receiving VA Disability?
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Disability Rate Calculator
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Heart Conditions
- Hearing Loss
- I Am 100% Disabled by VA; Can I Get TDIU Too?
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Replacements
- Lung Cancer
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal Injuries
- Sleep Apnea
- Toxic Chemical Medical Conditions
- Visual Eyesight Impairment
VA Claims & Appeals Process
- Are There Retroactive Awards for Veterans Disability Claims?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- Can I Opt-In to RAMP Without Receiving an Invitation Letter?
- Disability for Toxic Water
- I am a Disabled Veteran; Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits?
- Service Connection
- How to Apply for 100% VA Unemployability?
- I Got a RAMP Letter a Long Time Ago. Can I Still Opt In?
- I Have Not Received a RAMP Letter. Can I Still Expect One?
- Increased Rating Claim
- How do I appeal my denied VA claim?
- How Do I Get Unemployability with the VA?
- How Do You Determine the Effective Date of Veterans Disability?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Should I Wait to Submit My Claim Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- What is a Notice of Disagreement (NOD)?
- What is a Decision Review Officer (DRO)?
- What is a Statement of the Case (SOC)?
- What is a VA Form 9?
- What is a supplemental statement of the case (SSOC)?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)? / Board of Veterans Appeals
- What is a Board of Veterans’ Appeals Remand?What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
- When Will Appeals Reform Take Effect?
- Veterans’ Appeals Reform
Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- How Much Will My Appeal of a Board Denial to the Court Cost?
- I Received an Unfavorable Board Decision; What Should I Do?
- What is the CAVC, or Veterans Court?
- What is the Process in a CAVC or Veterans Court Appeal?
VA Disability Ratings & Effective Dates
- I Am a Disabled Veteran; Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits?
- Is Individual Unemployability Permanent?
- What Is an Extra-Schedular VA Disability Rating?
- Earlier Effective Date for VA Claim
- Types of Military Veterans (VA) Disabilities
- Special Monthly Compensation
- What Does it Mean to be 100% Disabled by the VA?
- How Do I Increase My VA Disability Rating?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates?