Have You Been Denied Veteran Benefits?
Injured and disabled veterans know that making a claim for VA benefits is not an easy, uncomplicated or friendly process. If you have been denied VA benefits, you have a right to appeal that decision. At the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our veterans lawyers will fight to help you get all of the VA benefits you deserve. We represent injured and disabled veterans throughout the nation.
Our veterans lawyers will make a thorough review of your file in order to establish a record to argue your case before the Regional Office, the Board of Veterans Appeals, the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims or Federal Circuit court. Where appropriate, we will locate and retain experts as needed to strengthen your case. By preparing ourselves to go the distance, we often find that we do not have to. Our veterans lawyers achieve many satisfactory results for our clients before the case ever reaches the hearing room or courtroom.
Experienced Veterans Lawyers
A thorough understanding of the regulations, statutes and case law is a critical component of any veterans disability benefits appeal. Since 1990, attorney Robert Chisholm has focused his practice on helping veterans obtain the full benefits and VA compensation to which they are entitled. Mr. Chisholm, one of the preeminent veterans lawyers in the country, is a two-term president of the National Organization of Veterans Advocates (NOVA) and was the second President of the Veterans Attorneys Bar Association.
If you need help filing a claim or appealing a denied VA disability claim, our veterans lawyers and advocates are ready to help you secure the VA benefits to which you are entitled. Contact us today at 401-331-6300. We look forward to working with you.« Return to the Veterans' Resource Center
- What is the Process in a CAVC or Veterans Court Appeal?
- What is a VA Form 9?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »