CCK is a private Public Interest law firm with a focus on disabled military veterans and their families, as well as a wide range of other individuals who have been denied life, health, and disability benefits. Harvard Law School has defined Public Interest law firms as those who “work for under-represented groups or specialize in issue-oriented work.” Based in Providence, Rhode Island, CCK has a national practice and reputation, representing clients all over the country as well as overseas.
WORKING AT CCK
- Named one of Rhode Island’s Best Places to Work for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 by the Best Places to Work Group and Providence Business News
- Named to U.S. News & World Report’s list of Best Law Firms
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Recognized by Super Lawyers ®
- CCK enjoys quarterly firm events to encourage inter-office comradery, fun, and teamwork
- Ongoing professional development and training to ensure a dynamic and enriching work experience
- Dynamic, collaborative, and team-oriented approach to the practice of law, dedicated to excellence and successful results for our clients
- Meaningful public interest work improving the lives of our clients without compromising our core values of integrity, excellence, respect, professionalism, and teamwork
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Starting salary at CCK varies by position. Full-time employees have access to an assortment of health benefits, disability, life insurance, 401k plan, paid time off, and a wellness reimbursement program.
PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND
CCK is located in downtown Providence, only 700 yards from the MBTA/Amtrak station. Providence is a small but vibrant and thriving urban setting, home to several colleges and universities including Brown University, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence College, and Johnson & Wales University. Providence is home to dozens of New England’s finest restaurants, one of the country’s finest theatres (Trinity Repertory Company), the Providence Performing Arts Center (one of the first destinations for Broadway shows departing New York), Veterans Memorial Auditorium (home to the Rhode Island Philharmonic and Festival Ballet) and beautiful historic neighborhoods (East Side, Armory District, Jewelry District, West Side, and Elmwood). In Providence, there truly is something for everyone.