WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND HOW IS IT USED?
User-supplied information: If you fill out the contact form on this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and state). We only require that you provide an e-mail address on the contact form. Further, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information that you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
By submitting a telephone number to us you agree that a representative of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our services.
By calling Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD through click-to-call buttons on websites or search engines such as Google, you agree that Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD and/or its marketing partners may monitor and/or record your call.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the website, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the website;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our website;
- the pages you viewed on the website; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser to either notify you when you receive a cookie, or to refuse to accept cookies. You should understand that some features of the website may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies.
We do use flash cookies on our website. Flash cookies are small pieces of information stored and accessed by Adobe Flash. If you want to disable these flash cookies, you’ll need to open up the Adobe Settings Manager, accessible either by right-clicking flash content and clicking “Global Settings,” or by navigating directly to your storage settings through the Flash Website. There you can clear some or all of your flash cookies manually through the Website Storage panel, or even turn off Flash Storage completely. However, please remember this could prevent some parts of our website from working properly.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We take commercially suitable security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure and therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of information sent to us electronically on our website, and transmission of information is therefore entirely at your own risk.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to third parties, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information that you provided to us with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another firm or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
ACCESSING THIRD PARTY WEBSITES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
By accessing third party websites through our website, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. If we provide a link to a third party website, we are doing so as a convenience only, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
USERS ONLY OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY
Our website is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age. No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifiable information or Sensitive Information, on our website. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our website. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
HOW CAN I CORRECT, AMEND OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR OPT OUT OF FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS?
You may contact us or opt out of any future communications from us at any time. Use the contact form on our website or contact us at the telephone number, address or e-mail address below at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD 1 Turks Head Pl., Providence, RI 02903 401-331-6300
Effective Date: March 5, 2018
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »