After a serious injury, you could be facing high medical costs, time away from work, pain and suffering, and a decrease in your quality of life. You deserve compensation for what you have gone through. Unfortunately, you cannot always count on the insurance company to look out for your best interests. You need an aggressive, skilled Rhode Island personal injury lawyer fighting for you.
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our personal injury attorneys in Rhode Island want to help you maximize your compensation. However, we do a lot more than that for our clients. It is our mission to make the process as smooth as possible for our clients. We offer guidance and support, taking as much stress off your shoulders so that you can focus on the most important thing: recovering and getting your life back.
To schedule a free case evaluation with a member of the Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick team, call our office at 401-331-6300.
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Works on a Variety of Personal Injury Case Types
People get hurt in countless ways. No matter how your injury happened, our attorneys are here to help. We work with the following case types and more:
Every year between 35,000 and 40,000 people die on our nation’s roads and highways, and millions more suffer injuries.
If injured in a car accident, regardless of the circumstances, make us your first call. Our attorneys understand the nuances of Rhode Island’s car accident laws and know how to navigate them to get the best outcomes for our clients.
Slip and Fall
Did you get hurt because you slipped and fell on someone else’s property? Whether your injury occurred at a private residence, a business, or a public space, we can hold the property owner or manager accountable.
Rhode Island’s premises liability law requires property owners and managers to exercise reasonable care to keep a property in a reasonably safe condition to protect the safety of guests. If you were injured on someone’s property, the property owner may have failed to uphold a duty of care to you.
If your loved one died as a result of someone else’s negligence or wrongful actions, we can pursue the responsible party for compensation to cover losses associated with your loved one’s death, including funeral costs, medical costs, loss of future income, loss of consortium, companionship, and parental guidance.
Other Personal Injuries
The above list is not exhaustive and provides only a few examples of common personal injuries. We also handle injuries from the following types of accidents:
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents
No matter how your injury occurred, or who you believe was responsible, call the Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD team for a free case evaluation. We will determine if we are able to assist.
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Fights For the Damages You Deserve
Your personal injury claim could be worth a substantial sum. But if you deal directly with the insurance company or accept its first offer without first consulting with a lawyer, you could be foregoing part of the amount to which you are rightfully entitled.
Insurance companies almost never initially offer all compensation that an injury victim is eligible to receive. Instead, they put forth an offer they think you will accept, and because many victims are not aware of all the different damages they deserve, many of them just accept.
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, we start the process by calculating all the losses you have suffered because of your injury. We then gather evidence and go after the responsible parties for the full sum. These damages might include some or all of the following:
- Medical bills
- Anticipated future medical costs
- Lost income from work
- Reduced earning capacity
- Prescription drugs
- Home modifications
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
Call 401-331-6300 Today for a Free Case Evaluation With Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our Rhode Island personal injury lawyers want to ensure you are compensated for your injuries. Call us for a free case evaluation with a member of our team. Call 401-331-6300 to speak with us today.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »