What Is ERISA and How Does It Impact Your Disability Insurance Claim?
Although there are exceptions, most disability, life, health and long-term care policies, as well as pension benefits, provided by your employer are covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). This federal statute usually pre-empts state laws designed to protect consumers and creates significant (but not insurmountable) hurdles for claimants seeking benefits to which they were promised. If your LTD claim is denied, it is a good idea to consultant with an experienced ERISA lawyer.
- VA Benefits for Combat Veterans
- VA Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel
- Veterans of the Global War on Terror and Benefits Available
- FAQ Friday: Aid and Attendance Benefits (A&A)
- VA Benefits for Surviving Spouses, Children, and Parents
- Can ERISA Lawyers Deal With My Insurance Company For Me?
- How Can I Get Advice for Dealing With My ERISA LTD Insurance?
- What Do Lawyers Need to Evaluate My ERISA Case?
- How Will I Pay for My ERISA Disability Lawyer?
Share this Post