What Is ERISA and How Does It Impact Your Disability Insurance Claim?
Although there are exceptions, most disability, life, health and long-term care policies, as well as pension benefits, provided by your employer are covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). This federal statute usually pre-empts state laws designed to protect consumers and creates significant (but not insurmountable) hurdles for claimants seeking benefits to which they were promised. If your LTD claim is denied, it is a good idea to consultant with an experienced ERISA lawyer.
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- VA Disability Benefits for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- The Southwest Asia Theater of Operations and Benefits for These Veterans
- Managing Veterans Benefits Administration Performance & Results Webcast: Quarter 2 of Fiscal Year 2019
- VA Benefits for Combat Veterans
- How Can I Get Advice for Dealing With My ERISA LTD Insurance?
- How Will I Pay for My ERISA Disability Lawyer?
- What Do Lawyers Need to Evaluate My ERISA Case?
- Can ERISA Lawyers Deal With My Insurance Company For Me?
Share this Post