What Is ERISA and How Does It Impact Your Disability Insurance Claim?
Although there are exceptions, most disability, life, health and long-term care policies, as well as pension benefits, provided by your employer are covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA). This federal statute usually pre-empts state laws designed to protect consumers and creates significant (but not insurmountable) hurdles for claimants seeking benefits to which they were promised. If your LTD claim is denied, it is a good idea to consultant with an experienced ERISA lawyer.
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- VA Dental Benefits for Veterans
- The Difference Between a VA Benefits Claim and an Appeal
- Caregivers Update: VA suspends revocations of benefits for the Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers (PCAFC)
- VA Benefits for Elderly Veterans
- What Do Lawyers Need to Evaluate My ERISA Case?
- Can ERISA Lawyers Deal With My Insurance Company For Me?
- How Can I Get Advice for Dealing With My ERISA LTD Insurance?
- How Will I Pay for My ERISA Disability Lawyer?