For legal advice on your LTD claim, you need to work with an experienced LTD attorney. Contact us now to see if we can advise you: 401-331-6300. CCK may be able to handle your claim for you on a contingency basis, with no upfront cost to you.
The question of when and how to apply for benefits can be more complicated than you think. Many policies have important deadlines that you must meet. The matter is further complicated if you missed work before your date of disability or if you are working in a reduced capacity. At CCK, we are aware of the common mistakes applicants make as they apply for disability benefits and will help make sure that you do not make those same mistakes.
Insurance companies are focused on finding ways to reduce or deny your benefits. However, if you provide the insurer with thorough evidence of your disability, on time, the insurer is more likely to grant you the benefits you deserve. The forms provided by your insurance company may not be enough to give the insurer the full picture of your condition. At CCK, we know how to document your disability.
Another common issue for many claimants is communicating with the insurance company. Whether it is their inability to return calls on time or answer questions, many claimants become fed up with their insurer during the application process. We have dealt with countless insurers and can be the point of contact for your insurer. That way, you can focus on your health and well-being instead of fighting the insurer at every turn.
If your insurer has already denied your claim for LTD benefits, our attorneys can help you with the appeals process. It can be difficult to change ERISA claim decisions, but our attorneys can examine your policy and your denial letter to determine if we can help.
Find Out More by Downloading Our Disability Guide
The ERISA attorneys at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD understand the complexities of ERISA cases and are able to take on the powerful insurance companies. We may be able to handle your LTD appeal on a contingency basis, with no upfront cost to you.
Call now for a free consultation to see if CCK can assist you: 401-331-6300.« Return to the ERISA & Insurance Litigation Resource Center
- What Are Some Practical Tips That Can Help You Deal With the Insurance Company?
- How Will I Pay for My ERISA Disability Lawyer?
- Do You Need to Be Concerned About Disability Claim Deadlines?
- What is the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)?
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »