The Nation’s Premier ERISA Claim Attorneys
- CC&K did a fantastic job for me in winning my long term disability case and ensuring that justice was served on my behalf. Once I contacted them they took over everything, devised a great plan and executed it flawlessly. Read More »
- Chisholm, Chisholm and Kilpatrick won my difficult and complex claim for ERISA long term disability benefits. They worked effectively with all parties involved on my behalf, never forgetting that I was the client. Read More »
- I live in West Virginia, so I was concerned about working with a law firm located far away in Rhode Island. I soon learned that there was nothing to worry about. The team at CCK communicated clearly by phone and email. Read More »
- After battling cancer, I was glad to have Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick fight for my ERISA LTD benefits. I always felt like I was in good hands. They knew exactly how to help me. Read More »
- I had to reduce my workload due to Parkinson’s disease. CCK navigated me through the complexities of my partial long term disability claim under my employer’s insurance plan. I found CCK’s expertise and advice extremely helpful. Read More »
- From start to finish I was kept in the loop about my case. Quick response to my questions. I was always treated like a human being, not just a client. I would highly recommend Chisholm, Chisholm & Kilpatrick. Read More »
- We are very grateful to Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. CCK handled Antonietta’s ERISA long-term disability (LTD) case in court. They treated us like real human beings and we felt a personal connection to them because of their excellent communication, kindness, and understanding. Read More »
- I highly recommend the ERISA attorneys at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. I hired Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick to handle my ERISA administrative appeal before going to court. I can't say enough about CCK. Their ERISA attorneys answered my questions about my claim and ERISA. Read More »
- After my LTD claim was denied, it was a great relief to have CCK take over and know exactly how fight for my benefits. CCK exceeded my expectations. Read More »
- I have been a CCK client for several years. They won my LTD appeal with Sun Life and I have received my LTD benefits ever since. CCK has been great at managing our long distance relationship by phone and email. Read More »
- Attorneys Scott Kilpatrick and Mason Waring of CCK exceeded all of my expectations. As a fellow attorney, I particularly admired that they were consistent, thorough, dependable, and extremely knowledgeable in disability law and procedures. I doubt that any other firm would have achieved the same favorable results. Read More »
- Since Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick won my ERISA long term disability appeal, they have continued to help me deal with the insurance company. They let me know what is happening with my case and are always happy to answer my questions about my LTD benefits. Read More »
- I highly recommend Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. CCK represented me on my short term disability and long term disability claims. The insurance company denied my claims, taking the position that they were late. CCK appealed and won my benefits. CCK handled my case skillfully and professionally. Read More »
Long-Term Disability & Insurance Litigation Resource Center
Disability Insurance: What You Need to Know
- What is disability insurance?
- Do you qualify for long-term disability benefits?
- Do you have disability insurance coverage?
- How do you learn more about your disability insurance coverage?
- Types of Long-Term Disabilities
- What are some common disability coverage limitations?
- Private Disability Insurance
- What do our clients think of us? (Testimonials)
- What is the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)?
- What is ERISA and How Does it impact your disability insurance claim?
- Can ERISA lawyers deal with my insurance company for me?
Disability Claim Denials
Do I need a lawyer for my LTD appeal?
Disability Insurance Advice
- Disability Policy Advice
- How can I get advice for dealing with my ERISA LTD insurance?
- My doctor says I’m disabled. Doesn’t the insurance company have to approve my LTD claim?
- What is a Social Security Offset?
- Physician Disability Insurance Claims