What to Expect When Filing for Long-Term Disability Benefits eBook
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick are proud to announce its first-ever long-term disability (LTD) eBook, What to Expect When Filing for Long-Term Disability Benefits, which is now available for free download!
The eBook seeks to “demystify” the LTD claim process. When you develop a medical condition that prevents you from working, you must consider filing for long-term disability benefits. However, you may not know exactly what to expect when you begin.
For example, you may wonder what ERISA is and how it impacts your claim, or how to meet your policy’s “definition of disability.” You will learn about this and much more by reading our comprehensive eBook that will discuss everything you need to know about filing for long-term disability benefits.
What You Will Learn:
- The difference between “group policies” and “individual policies;”
- How to determine what type of policy you have;
- What the most common elements of a long-term disability policy are and what they mean;
- What to expect when filing your initial claim;
- What to do when you receive a denial of your claim, including how to appeal;
- What to expect from your insurance company during this process;
- And more!
CCK is prepared to handle long-term disability claims at any point in the process. See what we do and how we help our LTD claimants get the benefits they deserve.
Share this Post