CC&K did a fantastic job for me in winning my long term disability case and ensuring that justice was served on my behalf. Once I contacted them they took over everything, devised a great plan and executed it flawlessly. My case was very challenging and went through a number of appeals before we finally won. Everyone I worked with at CC&K was very professional, nice and supportive. I could not have found a better firm or team of people to represent me. I had a great experience and would highly recommend them.
Chisholm, Chisholm and Kilpatrick won my difficult and complex claim for ERISA long term disability benefits. They worked effectively with all parties involved on my behalf, never forgetting that I was the client. They have a terrific team that works well together on the client’s behalf. They frequently consulted with me, never leaving me “in the dark” on the status of my LTD appeal of a previously declined claim for benefits. They were smart, honest, and assertive in their approach to my particular situation. In the end, and after a very tough battle, we prevailed and my claim for disability benefits was approved. I credit the team at CCK for the positive outcome of this very challenging appeal for disability benefits.
I live in West Virginia, so I was concerned about working with a law firm located far away in Rhode Island. I soon learned that there was nothing to worry about. The team at CCK communicated clearly by phone and email. They kept me updated. When the insurance company denied my ERISA LTD appeal, CCK filed a lawsuit and represented me in court. I never had to travel or step foot in a courtroom. CCK empowered me to make case decisions, but took care of the work for me. CCK even made it possible for me to participate in mediation by phone. I can’t say enough. I am very pleased. CCK has great LTD attorneys.
After battling cancer, I was glad to have Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick fight for my ERISA LTD benefits. I always felt like I was in good hands. They knew exactly how to help me. I am so grateful that I can focus on my health and my family now.
I had to reduce my workload due to Parkinson’s disease. CCK navigated me through the complexities of my partial long term disability claim under my employer’s insurance plan. I found CCK’s expertise and advice extremely helpful.
From start to finish I was kept in the loop about my case. Quick response to my questions. I was always treated like a human being, not just a client. I would highly recommend Chisholm, Chisholm & Kilpatrick.
We are very grateful to Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. CCK handled Antonietta’s ERISA long-term disability (LTD) case in court. They treated us like real human beings and we felt a personal connection to them because of their excellent communication, kindness, and understanding. These cases can be complicated. I was impressed by CCK’s skill. They have a great team. We are glad that we found CCK. We would not hesitate to recommend them.
-Antonietta D. & Alfonso D.
I highly recommend the ERISA attorneys at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. I hired Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick to handle my ERISA administrative appeal before going to court. I can’t say enough about CCK. Their ERISA attorneys answered my questions about my claim and ERISA. Their team worked with my doctors to provide the information needed to prove my claim. CCK won my ERISA administrative appeal. I also want to add how easy it was to get in contact with their team and how my input was considered on several occasions.
After my LTD claim was denied, it was a great relief to have CCK take over and know exactly how fight for my benefits. CCK exceeded my expectations.
I have been a CCK client for several years. They won my LTD appeal with Sun Life and I have received my LTD benefits ever since. CCK has been great at managing our long distance relationship by phone and email. They are accessible and return my calls and emails promptly. They are there when I need them.
After my life was turned upside down due to a car accident, CCK provided outstanding legal guidance and services during every step of the complicated long-term disability process. My case was extremely complicated in that my injuries were, in part, unique. The insurance company initially rejected my LTD claim on the ground that I was not “disabled” under the employer-sponsored group policy. Due to CCK’s vast expertise in ERISA matters, they knew exactly which legal arguments to assert and what specific documentation was required to successfully obtain a complete reversal on appeal. While collecting LTD benefits over the years, CCK continued to assist me through meticulous periodic claim reviews. I received retroactive Social Security Disability Income benefits, which resulted in the private insurance carrier coming after me for reimbursement of paid LTD benefits. Because of CCK’s proficiency in disability law, they knew the insurance company’s demand was vulnerable to attack and utilized that knowledge to negotiate a settlement, allowing me to keep over twenty-five thousand dollars of retroactive SSDI benefits. Attorneys Scott Kilpatrick and Mason Waring of CCK exceeded all of my expectations. As a fellow attorney, I particularly admired that they were consistent, thorough, dependable, and extremely knowledgeable in disability law and procedures. I doubt that any other firm would have achieved the same favorable results.
– Denean R.
Since Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick won my ERISA long term disability appeal, they have continued to help me deal with the insurance company. They let me know what is happening with my case and are always happy to answer my questions about my LTD benefits. The entire CCK team is professional and kind. They have taken great care of me over the years.
I highly recommend Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. CCK represented me on my short term disability and long term disability claims. The insurance company denied my claims, taking the position that they were late. CCK appealed and won my benefits. CCK handled my case skillfully and professionally, and the attorneys were a pleasure to work with. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with the outcome.
Our goal is to achieve a favorable result for our clients, while providing an excellent client experience. Read what other CCK clients have to say after working with us. These are not intended as a guarantee that we will obtain the same or similar results in your case.« Return to the ERISA & Insurance Litigation Resource Center
- What Are Some Common Disability Coverage Limitations?
- What Is a Social Security Offset?
- What Is ERISA and How Does It Impact Your Disability Insurance Claim?
- Life Insurance Claim Denials
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »