Types of Military Veterans (VA) Disabilities
Types of Veterans Disabilities
You understand your condition or disability better than anyone, and you know how it is connected to your service. Convincing the Veterans Affairs is another matter, however.
CCK’s veterans disability lawyers understand that your health is the greatest priority. Let us handle the legal aspects of your veterans benefits claim so you can focus your attention on your health.
Conditions and Disabilities Common to Veterans
Any illness, condition or disability that is connected to your service can make you eligible for veterans benefits. This includes:
- Any type of cancer, including lung cancer and skin cancer
- Agent Orange Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ischemic coronary artery disease and other heart conditions
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Any and all mental and/or psychiatric illness
- Orthopedic injuries
- Back pain and other back/spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and concussion syndrome
- Bilateral hearing loss, visual impairment or loss of eyesight
- Conditions caused by exposure to toxic radiation, air, water or chemicals, such as herbicide or Agent Orange
- Conditions related to your service near a burn pit in Iraq or Afghanistan
Our veterans lawyers stand ready to fight for the VA benefits you need and to which you are entitled. We work diligently to file claims for VA benefits for veterans with all types of conditions and disabilities. If your VA claim is denied, or if you wish to seek a higher disability rating, we can help you file, appeal and litigate your claim.
For a free case evaluation, click on the button below. Our veterans lawyers and advocates will be in touch with you shortly.
- VA Disability Rating for Spinal Fusion
- VA Disability Ratings for Neck Pain
- What Are VA Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs) for C&P Exams?
- VA Disability Benefits for Drinking Water Contaminated with PFAS
- VA Disability for Thyroid Conditions
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
- I Am a Disabled Veteran; Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits?
- How Do I Increase My VA Disability Rating?
- Are There Retroactive Awards for Veterans Disability Claims?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- How To Get A 100% VA Disability Rating
- VA Disability for Foot Conditions
- Eye Conditions VA Claims
- VA Disability Ratings for Heart and Cardiovascular Conditions
- Presumption of Service Connection Definition
- VA Retroactive Benefits Definition
- Service-Connected Disability Definition
Share this Post