Types of Veterans Disabilities
You understand your condition or disability better than anyone, and you know how it is connected to your service. Convincing the Veterans Affairs is another matter, however.
CCK’s veterans disability lawyers understand that your health is the greatest priority. Let us handle the legal aspects of your veterans benefits claim so you can focus your attention on your health.
Conditions and Disabilities Common to Veterans
Any illness, condition or disability that is connected to your service can make you eligible for veterans benefits. This includes:
- Any type of cancer, including lung cancer and skin cancer
- Agent Orange Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ischemic coronary artery disease and other heart conditions
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Any and all mental and/or psychiatric illness
- Orthopedic injuries
- Back pain and other back/spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and concussion syndrome
- Bilateral hearing loss, visual impairment or loss of eyesight
- Conditions caused by exposure to toxic radiation, air, water or chemicals, such as herbicide or Agent Orange
- Conditions related to your service near a burn pit in Iraq or Afghanistan
Our veterans lawyers stand ready to fight for the VA benefits you need and to which you are entitled. We work diligently to file claims for VA benefits for veterans with all types of conditions and disabilities. If your VA claim is denied, or if you wish to seek a higher disability rating, we can help you file, appeal and litigate your claim.
For a free case evaluation, click on the button below. Our veterans lawyers and advocates will be in touch with you shortly.« Return to the Veterans' Resource Center
- VA Disability Calculator
- As a Veteran, How Much Will My Appeal of a Board Denial to the Court Cost?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
- What is a Supplemental Statement of the Case (SSOC)?
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »