Long-Term Disability Lawyer Serving Pflugerville, TX
Long-term disability (LTD) benefits can protect a percentage of your pre-disability earnings when you become unable to work for an extended period. However, these benefits are often hard to obtain in Pflugerville, TX due to insurance companies denying many claims every year.
The long-term disability claims and appeals process can be overwhelming, but it is not a process you must handle on your own. A long-term disability lawyer serving Pflugerville, TX from CCK Law can help you at any point. Call CCK today at 800-544-9144 for a free case evaluation.
Consulting a Texas Long-Term Disability Lawyer Is Beneficial for Your Pflugerville Claim
The disability rate in Pflugerville, TX is 7 percent. As such, many individuals in Pflugerville may face the reality of having to file or appeal for long-term disability benefits. This process can be complex and overwhelming. Yet some policyholders may decide to handle their claims on their own. While this is possible, LTD claimants are more apt to make common mistakes that could cost them their benefits. Therefore, consulting an experienced Texas long-term disability lawyer to help navigate through this arduous process is beneficial. CCK is prepared to help residents of Pflugerville, Texas at any point in the claims process.
Whether you suffer from a condition like multiple sclerosis or PTSD, CCK has the experience to help you with your claim. We have been helping long-term disability claimants for over 20 years and may be able to help you with yours. Some of the ways in which we help our clients include:
- Reviewing and submitting all documentation, including the claim forms;
- Determining, collecting, and submitting all evidence to the insurance company;
- Ensuring all group policies are compliant with ERISA;
- Tracking all filing deadlines;
- And more.
In short, CCK can assist you with every aspect of your claim and/or appeal. We offer high-quality, individualized care to every claimant who comes to us. We take care of these stressful components of receiving LTD benefits so that you may focus on managing your condition.
CCK Can Collect and Submit All Evidence for Your LTD Claim
Every long-term disability policy contains a definition of disability that claimants must prove their conditions meet to receive benefits. Thus, all claimants must submit evidence to their insurers. Many claimants rely on their medical records as their primary source of evidence. However, some claimants require supplemental proof too. CCK can collect and submit this evidence on your behalf. This evidence can include:
- Specialized reports from treating physicians: Your doctors have unique insights into how your medical condition prohibits you from working. Having open communication with them is vital so that they may fully understand the extent of your disability. A specialized report from them can highlight key disabling aspects of your condition that your medical records do not.
- Witness statements from family, friends, and co-workers: Others often see how your condition impacts you. Obtaining official witness statements from these individuals can bolster your LTD claim. For example, family and friends can explain how your condition impairs you at home, and co-workers can attest to how you are unable to perform the duties of your job.
- Additional medical and vocational evaluations: CCK works with several outside experts who can provide your claim with both medical and vocational evaluations. These evaluations can include functional capacity tests and neuropsychological assessments.
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Can Alleviate the Stress of Dealing with the Insurance Company
Insurance companies should handle every LTD claim neutrally. However, this is often not the reality that long-term disability claimants face. Instead, such companies — like Unum, The Hartford, and Liberty Mutual — prioritize their financial needs and deny claims. CCK understands how frustrating this is. We have gone up against all the big-name insurance companies and know how they operate and want to alleviate the stress for our clients.
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick can act as a point of contact between you and your insurer. This ensures that all communication passes through our law firm first. This frees up your time to focus on what matters most: your health. Additionally, if you receive a denial from your insurer, we can handle all aspects of your appeal.
For example, our team can review your insurer’s denial letter, request and review your claim file from them, and submit a comprehensive appeal to them on your behalf. If necessary, we have the expertise to represent you during litigation. In short, CCK holds these disability insurance companies accountable for their actions and will fight for your right to your benefits.
Call Today for a Free Case Evaluation
If you are filing or appealing for long-term disability benefits in Pflugerville, TX, CCK may be able to help. We understand how frustrating and overwhelming this process can be. Our office in Texas allows us to help the residents of Pflugerville with all aspects of their LTD claim.
Call us today at 800-544-9144 for a free case evaluation with a member of our team serving Pflugerville, TX. We will analyze your case and determine if we can assist you.
Pflugerville Blog Posts
- Do I Have to Pay Back My Long-Term Disability?
Developing a disability can be stressful for you and your family. Fortunately, many employers offer long-term disability (LTD) benefits to their employees. This insurance — which you can also buy privately from an insurance company — can protect a percentage of your pre-disability earnings when you are unable to work due to an illness or […]
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Claims for Traveling Sales Consultants
Occupations that involve frequent traveling can be both mentally and physically demanding, so a disability can greatly impact your ability to complete your job. As such, it is a prospect that traveling sales consultants do not want to experience. Managing your health should be your topmost priority, so when you must file a disability claim, […]
- Surveillance Tactics in Long-Term Disability Claims
If you have filed for long-term disability (LTD) insurance due to a disabling medical condition, you may discover that approval of your claim rests on more than a submittal of documents. Often, insurance companies will enact surveillance tactics to ensure the validity of your claim. Yes, that means, in short, that insurance companies may spy […]