Did another party’s negligence cause you or a loved one to suffer serious injuries in a car crash? If so, you can recover compensation for those injuries. Unfortunately, recovering the compensation you deserve is often much more difficult than it should be. But you do not need to navigate this process alone. A car accident lawyer serving Portsmouth, RI is on your side.
The personal injury attorneys at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD focus on helping car accident victims maximize their compensation and get their lives back on track. For a free consultation, call our office at 401-331-6300.
Learn How a Car Accident Lawyer Serving Portsmouth, RI Can Help You Win Compensation
Our team handles your case from start to finish, managing all of the following:
Conducting a Full Investigation into Your Crash
Any attorney can read a police report and make a few phone calls. But the team at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick pours itself into the investigation. Depending on the needs of the case we:
- Obtain copies of police reports;
- Review photos and video surveillance;
- Interview eyewitnesses;
- Subpoena the other driver’s phone records (if there is reason to suspect texting or distracted driving);
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts;
- Call in expert witnesses.
Identifying All Potentially Responsible Parties
Our investigation has several goals. The first, which we must satisfy before moving onto the others, is to identify every party that might bear liability for the crash.
Building A Thorough and Compelling Case
Our attorneys not only conduct a full investigation and identify every potentially responsible party, we also gather extensive evidence and assemble it to build a compelling case.
The more thorough and organized our evidence is, the more difficult it is for the other party to refute it. Our goal is to overwhelmingly prove liability and damages.
We Handle the Insurance Negotiation Process
To win car accident damages, you almost always need to deal with an insurance company.
And make no mistake: despite what insurance company commercials might lead you to believe — that your car insurance company is always there for you in times of need — the negotiation process is usually adversarial from beginning to end.
The insurance company wants to maximize profits, so it uses any justifiable reason it can to reduce or deny car accident claims. That is the nature of the business.
Without strong representation on your side, you could end up getting saddled with a settlement that falls well short of what you deserve — or receive no settlement at all.
If the insurance company calls after the crash and encourages you to settle quickly or asks for a recorded statement — a strong possibility — tell them you will get back to them once you have spoken to an attorney, take the name, phone number and email address, and then hang up.
If you work with CCK, our team can take over the process from there, bringing tough, aggressive advocacy to the table to maximize your damages.
Our Car Accident Lawyers Are with You Every Step of the Way
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our team does more than fight to get you the compensation you need. We work to make the process as stress-free as we can.
The days and weeks that follow a car accident are often scary and stressful. You have so many things to take care of, phone calls coming in left and right, paperwork arriving in the mail, and so on.
Each item on your to-do list might seem manageable on its own, but when you add them together, it can amount to a major source of stress.
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Fights for Your Damages
Do not settle for an insurance company offer that pays only a small fraction of your damages. Let us fight for every type of compensation for which you are eligible, which might include:
- Current and future medical costs;
- Lost wages;
- Reduced earning capacity if you lose the ability to work;
- Pain and suffering;
- Mental/emotional anguish;
- Loss of consortium;
- Funeral and burial expenses and other losses if your loved one died in the accident.
Call 401-331-6300 for a Free Consultation with a CCK Team Member Today
The Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD team serves Portsmouth, RI, helping car accident victims protect their rights and win the compensation they need. Let us put our resources to work for you. For your free, no-obligation consultation, call 401-331-6300.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »