Did you or a loved one suffer injuries in a car accident in Burrillville, RI? Are you feeling scared, anxious, or unsure about what happens next? Worried about paying medical bills or losing income from being unable to work? These concerns are common for car accident victims. But you do not have to go through the days and weeks ahead by yourself. A car accident lawyer serving Burrillville, RI can protect your rights and help you get the compensation you need.
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our legal team serves the Burrillville area and all of Rhode Island. Our focus is on car accident victims — proving the other party’s liability, taking on the insurance companies, and maximizing the compensation to which our clients are entitled.
And, we only charge you for results. You do not pay us until you get paid. The initial consultation is always free. Call us for a free consultation today: 401-331-6300.
The Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Team Is with You from Beginning to End
From the minute we take your case, we are fighting for you, handling every aspect of your case.
Investigating Your Accident
Once you enlist our help with your accident case, we investigate the accident, determining how and why it occurred. To do this, we may examine the following:
- Police reports;
- Photo and video surveillance;
- Eyewitness statements;
- Cell phone records.
If appropriate, we might also work with accident reconstruction experts and other expert witnesses.
Building Our Case
Once we have identified the responsible parties and gathered evidence from the accident scene, we can begin building our case.
This process involves organizing our evidence in a way that shows that the responsible party had a duty of care to you, which they failed to uphold.
Based on the information we gather, we can also anticipate potential challenges or rebuttals from the other side. This lets us plan how to counter such arguments ahead of time.
Fighting for Compensation
The fight for compensation typically pits us against the insurance company. This fight can be fraught with difficulty, as insurers employ highly trained staff members to try to reduce or deny claims whenever possible.
The insurance company can be tough, but our team is tougher. We have taken on insurers and won fair compensation for many Rhode Island clients. We understand their tactics.
Note: If the insurance company calls you after an accident requesting a recorded statement, call us for a free consultation immediately.
Helping with Paperwork
Legal claims are not the only difficult thing with which car accident victims must contend. In most cases, there is confusing paperwork filled with insurance industry jargon you must fill out. This might include medical release forms or settlement offers. We can help you understand what you are reading and assist you with filling it out, so we can be sure your paperwork is correct.
We Fight for Every Type of Compensation
If you accept the insurance company’s settlement offer without first speaking with a lawyer, you may receive less money than you deserve.
Our attorneys will determine the damages for which you are eligible, calculate a value, and fight to maximize what you receive. Depending on the accident, you might be entitled to different types of economic damages such as:
- Medical bills;
- Lost wages;
- Reduced earning capacity if you are unable to return to work due to an accident-related disability;
- Other miscellaneous expenses, such as the costs of renovating your home or vehicle to accommodate your disability.
It also includes noneconomic damages, which are more subjective, not lending themselves to exact dollar amounts:
- Pain and suffering;
- Loss of consortium;
- Emotional anguish.
Call 401-331-6300 for a Free Consultation with a Car Accident Lawyer Serving Burrillville, RI
The Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD team wants to make you our next satisfied client. Let us put our approach to work for you. For a free consultation with a member of the CCK team, give us a call today at 401-331-6300.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »