CCK Makes Donation to American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial
At the 2017 Disabled American Veterans (DAV) & Auxiliary National Convention in New Orleans, partners of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD presented Dennis Joyner and National Commander Dave Riley with a $50,000 donation to the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial, Inc. Mr. Joyner served as National Commander of the DAV in 1983-84, and currently serves as Secretary-Treasurer of the DAV National Service Foundation Board of Directors. Mr. Riley was the National Commander for the DAV in 2016. (Pictured from left to right: CCK’s J. Scott Kilpatrick and Zachary M. Stolz; Dennis Joyner; Dave Riley; and CCK’s Robert V. Chisholm.)
- CCK Sponsors Vietnam Memorial Moving Wall
- CCK Recognized for Donations to American Veterans Disabled For Life Memorial
- Natasha Cowling, 2020 Child of an American Veteran Scholarship Winner
- Meet Ally Niven, 2018 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of an American Veteran Scholarship Winner
- Anna Durham wins the Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of a Disabled Veteran Scholarship
- What Does It Mean to Be 100% Disabled by the VA?
- I Am 100% Disabled by VA; Can I Get TDIU Too?
- I Am a Disabled Veteran; Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits?
- Benefits All Disabled Veterans Qualify For
- Additional Benefits For 100% Disabled Veterans – Video
- VA Benefits for Spouses of Disabled Veterans – Video
Share this Post