Alyse E. Phillips
Alyse is a Supervising Attorney at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. Since joining the firm in August of 2016, she has specialized in representing disabled veterans and their dependents before the United States Department of Veterans Affairs and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Formerly Alyse Galoski, Alyse earned her J.D., cum laude, from Roger Williams University School of Law, graduating in 2014. In 2011, Alyse earned her B.S. in Legal Studies, magna cum laude, from Roger Williams University, with a secondary major in Psychology. During law school, she served as the Executive Articles Editor of the Roger Williams University Law Review and as a member of the Moot Court Board.
Alyse completed internships in the chambers of Rhode Island Supreme Court Justices Francis X. Flaherty and William P. Robinson III, as well as in the offices of the Executive Counsel to Governor Lincoln D. Chafee, the Rhode Island Attorney General, and the Rhode Island Public Defender. Prior to joining Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, she gained experience as an associate attorney at a civil litigation firm and as a judicial law clerk in the Rhode Island Supreme Court Law Clerk Department.
During her free time, Alyse enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter.
- State of Rhode Island
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
May 16, 2018
- CCK Helps Veteran Secure TDIU Benefits Based on Stomach Ulcer
- Bladder Cancer & Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy due to Agent Orange Exposure Denial Contained Error
- 2020 VA Disability Payment Schedule
- BVA failed to comply with remand order, wrongly denied service connection for bilateral knee disabilities
- Compensation and Pension (C&P) Exams for Sleep Apnea