Alyse E. Phillips
Formerly Alyse Galoski, Alyse joined Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick in August of 2016 as an Associate Attorney and now serves as a Senior Attorney. Her practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Alyse earned her J.D., cum laude, from Roger Williams University School of Law, graduating in 2014. In 2011, Alyse earned her B.S. in Legal Studies, magna cum laude, from Roger Williams University, with a secondary major in Psychology. During law school, she served as the Executive Articles Editor of the Roger Williams University Law Review and as a member of the Moot Court Board. While a member of the Law Review, Alyse published a case survey, which can be found at Case Survey, State v. Diaz, 18 Roger Williams U. L. Rev. 336 (2013).
Alyse completed internships in the chambers of Rhode Island Supreme Court Justices Francis X. Flaherty and William P. Robinson III, as well as in the offices of the Executive Counsel to Governor Lincoln D. Chafee, the Rhode Island Attorney General, and the Rhode Island Public Defender. Prior to joining Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, she gained experience as an associate attorney at a civil litigation firm, focusing on employment law, and as a judicial law clerk in the Rhode Island Supreme Court Law Clerk Department. She is a member of the Rhode Island Bar Association and the Rhode Island Women’s Bar Association.
During her free time, Alyse enjoys cooking, traveling, and spending time with her family, friends, and pets.
- State of Rhode Island
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
March 11, 2018
February 18, 2021
- The 3 Essential Elements of Service Connection
- Can I Receive VA Disability Benefits for Pain? A Second Look at Saunders v. Wilkie
- 10 CAVC Cases All Veterans Should Know: Part 2
- VA Disability Ratings for Cancer and its Residuals
- “Sufficient” Evidence Linking Hypertension to Agent Orange Exposure: Report