VA’s Herbicide Problem: Get the Truth About Agent Orange
Vietnam-era veterans who served in Thailand were exposed to the same herbicides as those who served in Vietnam. Read the report.
- VA Releases November 2018 Report on its Comprehensive Plan for Appeals Reform
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- Troops at Uzbek Base (K2) Exposed to Multiple Hazards
- Veterans Exposed to Depleted Uranium and VA Benefits
- Post-9/11 Veterans Report Higher Disability Ratings Than Prior Generations
- I Served in Vietnam, Am I Presumed to Have Been Exposed to Agent Orange?
- Are Vietnam Veterans the Only Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange?
Share this Post