2020 VA Disability Rate Pay Chart – Infographic
The 2020 disability pay chart shows the amount of monthly compensation you will receive based on your combined disability rating and dependency status. The 2020 disability pay chart rates are determined by the 1.6% Cost-of-Living-Adjustment.
The VA disability pay chart is divided into two sections based on qualifying dependents. Specifically, the top half of the pay chart identifies monthly compensation for veterans with a spouse or dependent parents. The bottom half of the pay chart identifies monthly compensation for veterans with children under 18 years old or still in school.
The percentages across the top of the pay chart are combined disability ratings. These are assigned after combining the ratings of each of your conditions. Once you find the dependency situation that accurately represents your own, follow horizontally across the row to your combined disability rating to determine the amount of monthly compensation you will receive. As the disability rating increases, the amount of monthly compensation increases.
Veterans with ratings of 10%-20% do not receive extra compensation for dependents. The last three rows of the pay chart provide additional guidance on determining your monthly compensation amount if you more than one child under the age of 18, over 18 but still in school, or if your spouse requires aid and attendance.
- Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs): Evidence for Your VA Disability Claim
- VA Disability Claims and Appeals Process Timeline
- VA Disability Compensation for Torn Meniscus
- Multiple Sclerosis: Veterans with MS and VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability Benefits for Eye Conditions
- Do I Qualify for Total Disability Based on Individual Unemployment?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- Is My VA Disability Rating Permanent?
- Who Is Eligible for VA Service-Connected Disability Compensation?
- Are Veterans (VA) Disability Benefits Taxable?
- VA Math & Disability Ratings
- VA Disability for Arthritis
- Burn Pits and VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability Rating Reevaluations
- Top 5 VA Errors on Veterans’ Disability Claims
- Service-Connected Disability Definition
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
- Extraschedular VA Ratings Definition
- Staged Ratings Definition
Share this Post