2020 VA Disability Rate Pay Chart – Infographic
The 2020 disability pay chart shows the amount of monthly compensation you will receive based on your combined disability rating and dependency status. The 2020 disability pay chart rates are determined by the 1.6% Cost-of-Living-Adjustment.
The VA disability pay chart is divided into two sections based on qualifying dependents. Specifically, the top half of the pay chart identifies monthly compensation for veterans with a spouse or dependent parents. The bottom half of the pay chart identifies monthly compensation for veterans with children under 18 years old or still in school.
The percentages across the top of the pay chart are combined disability ratings. These are assigned after combining the ratings of each of your conditions. Once you find the dependency situation that accurately represents your own, follow horizontally across the row to your combined disability rating to determine the amount of monthly compensation you will receive. As the disability rating increases, the amount of monthly compensation increases.
Veterans with ratings of 10%-20% do not receive extra compensation for dependents. The last three rows of the pay chart provide additional guidance on determining your monthly compensation amount if you more than one child under the age of 18, over 18 but still in school, or if your spouse requires aid and attendance.
- Veterans (VA) Disability Benefits for Schizophrenia
- Mood Disorders and VA Disability Benefits
- VA 2020 Compensation Rates and Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA)
- Proving VA Disability Without Service Treatment Records
- How Does VA Disability Back Pay Work?
- Is My VA Disability Rating Permanent?
- I Am a Disabled Veteran; Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits?
- What Is an Extraschedular VA Disability Rating?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- Are Veterans (VA) Disability Benefits Taxable?
- Applying for VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability for Back Pain
- VA Disability Ratings for Heart and Cardiovascular Conditions
- VA Disability Benefits For Cancer
- VA Disability Benefits for Anxiety
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
- Extraschedular VA Ratings Definition
- Service-Connected Disability Definition
- Staged Ratings Definition
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
Share this Post