You Might Qualify for VA Disability Benefits
Did you serve in Thailand, Vietnam, or the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in the 1960s or 1970s? Do you now have cancer or another medical condition?
If so, you might be eligible for VA disability benefits due to exposure to Agent Orange.
Fill out the form on this page for a FREE case evaluation.
“I’m so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband’s VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Once we got in touch with CCK, everything started moving. CCK handled all of the communication with the VA and always kept us in the loop. The team working on my husband’s case was so polite and kind, and they were always willing to answer any questions we had. Thank you CCK for successfully handling our VA disability case!”
How do I get disability for Agent Orange exposure?
To get VA disability for Agent Orange exposure, we must prove the following:
- Exposure to the herbicide Agent Orange.
- Exposure due to military service.
- Diagnosis of a medical condition associated with Agent Orange.
We gather the evidence you need to prove you meet these criteria.
How do I prove Agent Orange caused my medical condition?
If you served in Vietnam or the Korean DMZ during the Vietnam War era, the VA presumes exposure. If you served elsewhere during this time period, such as in Thailand, you may still be eligible for service connection. The military used Agent Orange in other locations. We will examine your military service and determine if you might qualify.
What health conditions does the VA associate with Agent Orange?
The list of conditions associated with Agent Orange exposure includes:
- Diabetes Mellitus, type II
- Heart Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung and Respiratory Cancer
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma
This list is not exhaustive. If you believe your medical condition is associated with Agent Orange exposure, fill out the form on the right. Let us review your case to see if you qualify for VA disability benefits.
How much can I receive in benefits?
The VA rates active cancer at the 100 percent disability rating. Currently, the monthly benefit amount is $2,973.86. You can receive additional money if you have a spouse, children, or dependent parents.
How do I apply for VA disability benefits for Agent Orange
You can apply online using eBenefits or in person with a VA agent. But we recommend working with a lawyer at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD. We can help you determine if you qualify and build a compelling case.
Fill out the form on the right for a FREE case evaluation.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »