The Truth About Agent Orange in Thailand During the Vietnam War
Vietnam-era veterans who served in Thailand between 01/09/1962 and 05/07/1975 were exposed to the same herbicides as those who served in Vietnam. Read “VA’s Herbicide Problem” for the facts.
- VA grants CCK’s Rulemaking Petition for Thailand claims
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- CCK’s Zach Stolz And Dav Force Rollback Of Thailand Rule Change
- VA intends to treat Agent Orange Thailand claims differently
- VA official ignores Agent Orange facts, blames media “hype” for Thailand “problem”
- I Served in Vietnam, Am I Presumed to Have Been Exposed to Agent Orange?
- Are Vietnam Veterans the Only Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange?
Share this Post