Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
Need more info? Read our full blog post on Military Sexual Trauma.
This video covers the following questions about Military Sexual Trauma and the VA disability compensation process:
- How does VA define Military Sexual Trauma?
- Is MST a type of PTSD?
- Are there any particular challenges for MST survivors in the claims process?
- If these events are not typically reported, how does one establish that the trauma occurred?
- Do men file claims for MST?
- Are there confidentiality rules for MST claims?
- Do you believe the VA is adjudicating all these claims properly?
- What should MST survivors know about VA compensation?
- If a veteran’s claim for MST is denied, what should they do?
Want more videos like this? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Want more information about Veterans Law or the VA Disability Compensation claims and appeals processes? CHECK OUT OUR BLOG for more explainers, tips, and VA news.
- Seat Belt Laws and Personal Injury Claims in Rhode Island
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims
- What Can I Do to Make the Veterans Disability Process Proceed More Smoothly in My Case?
- What is Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC)?
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST) VA Claims
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- How Do I Calculate VA Disability Compensation & Benefits?
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
- Agent Orange with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
- Burn Pits with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
- Obesity and VA Disability Compensation – Video
- Monk v. Wilkie: Class Actions at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- VA Claims & Appeals Timeline
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- 1151 Claims Definition
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
Share this Post