Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
Need more info? Read our full blog post on Military Sexual Trauma.
This video covers the following questions about Military Sexual Trauma and the VA disability compensation process:
- How does VA define Military Sexual Trauma?
- Is MST a type of PTSD?
- Are there any particular challenges for MST survivors in the claims process?
- If these events are not typically reported, how does one establish that the trauma occurred?
- Do men file claims for MST?
- Are there confidentiality rules for MST claims?
- Do you believe the VA is adjudicating all these claims properly?
- What should MST survivors know about VA compensation?
- If a veteran’s claim for MST is denied, what should they do?
Want more videos like this? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Want more information about Veterans Law or the VA Disability Compensation claims and appeals processes? CHECK OUT OUR BLOG for more explainers, tips, and VA news.
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to get service connection
- Special Monthly Compensation Explained
- Beyond Vietnam: Other Military Areas Where Agent Orange was Used
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) Explained
- VA Claim Process Explained
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- What Are Symptoms of Exposure to a Military Burn Pit?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Top 7 Reasons Why VA Denies Claims – Video
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Burn Pits with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
- Robert Chisholm Interviews Military Exposure Expert Dr. Victoria Cassano
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Claims at VA
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
- 1151 Claims Definition
Share this Post