Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
Need more info? Read our full blog post on Military Sexual Trauma.
This video covers the following questions about Military Sexual Trauma and the VA disability compensation process:
- How does VA define Military Sexual Trauma?
- Is MST a type of PTSD?
- Are there any particular challenges for MST survivors in the claims process?
- If these events are not typically reported, how does one establish that the trauma occurred?
- Do men file claims for MST?
- Are there confidentiality rules for MST claims?
- Do you believe the VA is adjudicating all these claims properly?
- What should MST survivors know about VA compensation?
- If a veteran’s claim for MST is denied, what should they do?
Want more videos like this? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Want more information about Veterans Law or the VA Disability Compensation claims and appeals processes? CHECK OUT OUR BLOG for more explainers, tips, and VA news.
- VA Claims for Hip Pain Secondary to Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Investigation Launched into PFAS-Contaminated Drinking Water at Military Bases
- VA Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2019 Compensation Rates
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) Explained
- How Long VA Appeals Process Can Take – Average Appeal Times for Disability Claims
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Disability Process Go Faster?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- What Are Symptoms of Exposure to Military Burn Pits?
- VA Claims Process
- VA Claims & Appeals Timeline
- VA Claims for Nerve Conditions
- VA Claims and Appeals Backlog (Dec. 2018 Update)
- Agent Orange with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- 1151 Claims Definition
Share this Post