Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
Need more info? Read our full blog post on Military Sexual Trauma.
This video covers the following questions about Military Sexual Trauma and the VA disability compensation process:
- How does VA define Military Sexual Trauma?
- Is MST a type of PTSD?
- Are there any particular challenges for MST survivors in the claims process?
- If these events are not typically reported, how does one establish that the trauma occurred?
- Do men file claims for MST?
- Are there confidentiality rules for MST claims?
- Do you believe the VA is adjudicating all these claims properly?
- What should MST survivors know about VA compensation?
- If a veteran’s claim for MST is denied, what should they do?
Want more videos like this? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Want more information about Veterans Law or the VA Disability Compensation claims and appeals processes? CHECK OUT OUR BLOG for more explainers, tips, and VA news.
- Presumption and VA Claims – What They Are
- VA Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2019 Compensation Rates
- VA Cost-Of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2018 Compensation Rates
- How Long VA Appeals Process Can Take – Average Appeal Times for Disability Claims
- What are Military Burn Pits?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- What Are Symptoms of Exposure to a Military Burn Pit?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- PTSD Claims and Ratings
- VA Claims & Appeals Timeline
- Obesity and VA Disability Compensation – Video
- VA Claims for Hearing Loss and Tinnitus
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims at the VA – Video
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
- 1151 Claims Definition
Share this Post