ERISA Law Resources | Page 3
Learn about long- and short-term disability, life insurance, pension benefits, and more.
- Why Long-Term Disability Benefits May Be Terminated After Initial Approval
- Long-Term Disability Lump Sum Settlement Offers: What to Know
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: What Is It, and Is It Worth Getting?
- Filing Deadlines for ERISA-Governed Long-Term Disability (LTD) Claims
- Own Occupation vs. Any Occupation Long Term Disability Insurance Policies
July 8, 2020
June 16, 2020
- “Evaluation of the Disability Determination Process for Traumatic Brain Injury in Veterans” (2019)
- “Other related factors” must be considered in extraschedular analysis
- “Helping Veterans Exposed to Burn Pits Act” Signed Into Law
- “Sufficient” Evidence Linking Hypertension to Agent Orange Exposure: Report
- “Rates of Chronic Medical Conditions in 1991 Gulf War Veterans Compared to the General Population” (2019)