Episode 5: Board of Veterans’ Appeals Issues 100k Decisions in FY20
The Board of Veterans Appeals has hit a historic milestone in FY 2020 when it reached 100,000 decisions. CCK Partners break down the reasons for this increased productivity, whether we think BVA can sustain these results in the future, and whether this increase has led to reduced accuracy in decisions. Plus, CCK announces a new feature coming to our website soon breaking down key BVA metrics, giving Veterans a better idea of the Board’s backlog affecting wait times on appeals.
- VA Disability Claims and Appeals Process Timeline
- Appeals Reform: Board of Veterans’ Appeals Board 2.0 – Every Decision Matters
- VA Disability Compensation: an overview of the Legacy claims and appeals process
- Full Implementation of Appeals Reform: VA Publishes Updates to Adjudications Manual
- FAQ Friday: When the Board remands your appeal, what happens?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- I Received an Unfavorable Board Decision; What Should I Do?
- As a Veteran, How Much Will My Appeal of a Board Denial to the Court Cost?
- Once I Opt In to RAMP Can I Ever Return to the Legacy Appeals Process?
- VA Appeals Reform: RAMP in Review (Jan. 2019)
- VA Claims & Appeals Timeline
- VA Appeals Reform is HERE (February 19, 2019)
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Revisiting the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
Share this Post