Episode 5: Board of Veterans’ Appeals Issues 100k Decisions in FY20
The Board of Veterans Appeals has hit a historic milestone in FY 2020 when it reached 100,000 decisions. CCK Partners break down the reasons for this increased productivity, whether we think BVA can sustain these results in the future, and whether this increase has led to reduced accuracy in decisions. Plus, CCK announces a new feature coming to our website soon breaking down key BVA metrics, giving Veterans a better idea of the Board’s backlog affecting wait times on appeals.
- VA Disability Claims and Appeals Process Timeline
- VA Disability Compensation: an overview of the Legacy claims and appeals process
- CCK LIVE: Claims at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- Appeals Reform: An Adjudicator’s Role in Processing Appeals Under the New System
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals Decisions: Grants, Remands, and Denials
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Once I Opt In to RAMP Can I Ever Return to the Legacy Appeals Process?
- I Received an Unfavorable Board Decision; What Should I Do?
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Revisiting the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- VA Appeals Reform: Proposed Regulations
- VA Appeals Reform: RAMP in Review (Jan. 2019)
- VA Appeals Reform: How will it affect your claim?
- The Board of Veterans’ Appeals Explained
Share this Post