Episode 5: Board of Veterans’ Appeals Issues 100k Decisions in FY20
The Board of Veterans Appeals has hit a historic milestone in FY 2020 when it reached 100,000 decisions. CCK Partners break down the reasons for this increased productivity, whether we think BVA can sustain these results in the future, and whether this increase has led to reduced accuracy in decisions. Plus, CCK announces a new feature coming to our website soon breaking down key BVA metrics, giving Veterans a better idea of the Board’s backlog affecting wait times on appeals.
- Opting into Appeals Reform from the Legacy Appeals System
- Decoding the Notice of Appellate Rights for RAMP Board Decisions
- Remands from the Board of Veterans’ Appeals Under Appeals Reform
- 9 Myths About the VA Appeals Modernization Act
- Hearings with the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- I Received an Unfavorable Board Decision; What Should I Do?
- Will There Be a Notice of Disagreement Lane for RAMP Appeals to the Board?
- As a Veteran, How Much Will My Appeal of a Board Denial to the Court Cost?
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Understanding Your BVA Decision
- VA Appeals Reform: Proposed Regulations
- Video: 9 Myths About the VA Appeals Modernization Act
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals Issues 100k Decisions in FY 2020
- VA Appeals Reform: How will it affect your claim?
Share this Post