Episode 16: VA Claims for Anxiety
Many veterans experience symptoms of anxiety as a result of their time in service, whether a generalized anxiety disorder or as part of another service-connected condition such as PTSD. Learn all about service connection for Anxiety, how it is rated, and how it can fit into the bigger service-connected disability picture for a veteran with multiple conditions, whether psychiatric or physical.
Join the CCK Team of Nick Briggs, Jenna Zellmer, and Alyse Galoski as we discuss VA ratings for Anxiety on the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Obstructive Sleep Apnea as Secondary to Asthma
- Proving VA Disability Without Service Treatment Records
- Secondary Service Connection for Agent Orange VA Claims
- 5 Ways to Establish VA Service Connection
- The 3 Essential Elements of Service Connection
- 5 Ways to Establish VA Service Connection – Video
- Secondary Service Connection & Aggravation
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
- The Elements of Service Connection
Share this Post