Episode 16: VA Claims for Anxiety
Many veterans experience symptoms of anxiety as a result of their time in service, whether a generalized anxiety disorder or as part of another service-connected condition such as PTSD. Learn all about service connection for Anxiety, how it is rated, and how it can fit into the bigger service-connected disability picture for a veteran with multiple conditions, whether psychiatric or physical.
Join the CCK Team of Nick Briggs, Jenna Zellmer, and Alyse Galoski as we discuss VA ratings for Anxiety on the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Veteran’s Psychiatric Condition and Seizure Disorder
- Board misinterpreted and misapplied the law in psychiatric disorder denial
- Denial of increased rating for psychiatric disability contained error
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for TBI Residuals and Psychiatric Condition
- Board Commits Legal Error in Denying Service Connection for Psychiatric Condition
- Secondary Service Connection & Aggravation
- The Elements of Service Connection
- 5 Ways to Establish VA Service Connection
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
Share this Post