Episode 16: VA Claims for Anxiety
Many veterans experience symptoms of anxiety as a result of their time in service, whether a generalized anxiety disorder or as part of another service-connected condition such as PTSD. Learn all about service connection for Anxiety, how it is rated, and how it can fit into the bigger service-connected disability picture for a veteran with multiple conditions, whether psychiatric or physical.
Join the CCK Team of Nick Briggs, Jenna Zellmer, and Alyse Galoski as we discuss VA ratings for Anxiety on the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- The 3 Essential Elements of Service Connection
- Migraines Secondary to Anxiety VA Claim
- CCK Secures Service Connection for Retinitis Pigmentosa in CUE Claim Dating Back to 1981
- CCK Successfully Argues for Service Connection for Cause of Death
- VA To Establish Presumptive Service Connection For Camp Lejeune Veterans (1953-1987)
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
- Secondary Service Connection & Aggravation
- The Elements of Service Connection
- 5 Ways to Establish VA Service Connection – Video
Share this Post