It is normal to be upset, scared, or even angry after a car crash, especially if there were serious injuries involved. The financial stress of medical bills, missed work, and the possibility of long-term rehabilitation or physical therapy can add to the physical pain and suffering from your injuries.
You do not have to go through this process alone. A car accident lawyer serving Narragansett, RI at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD can help. We have helped many victims just like yourself navigate the difficult days and weeks that follow a car accident.
Whether you are worried about paying your bills, returning to work, or simply finding the time to begin putting your life back together, our legal team is here for you. Our car accident attorneys protect your rights and fight for fair compensation, while our support staff can help you with other tasks like understanding and filling out legal paperwork.
We also do not get paid until you do. There is no risk talking with us to see how we can help, as the initial consultation is free. Give us a call today at 401-331-6300.
Why You Should Work with CCK After a Narragansett, RI Car Accident
You are not required to hire a lawyer after a car accident in Rhode Island. Because of this, many residents either never think to do so or do not believe the benefits to having legal representation outweigh the costs. However, the legal team at CCK handles your case from start to finish, taking the burden off your shoulders and allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Our Lawyers Can Help with Your Most Pressing Questions and Concerns
The days and weeks that follow a car accident with injuries can be a whirlwind. When you are not at the doctor, the hospital, or receiving therapy, you are probably making body shop appointments, dealing with insurance paperwork, and, if you have them, filing for short-term or long-term disability benefits.
So, it can be difficult to find time to determine which questions you should be asking to recover your losses from the car accident.
We can help you determine the answers to the following:
- How will I pay my medical bills?
- Will I get compensation for my time away from work?
- What happens if I need continuing medical care in the future?
- How will I pay to get my car repaired or replaced?
- What if the other driver is arguing that I am liable?
- Should I accept the insurance company’s settlement offer?
Once we have answered all the relevant questions, we can create a plan to address the things most important to you.
Our Legal Staff Takes the Post-Accident Stress Off Your Shoulders
While our attorneys are busy working to make sure you receive full compensation, our support staff helps with other issues that invariably come up after a car accident.
The days and weeks following a car accident are stressful and, often, painful. As you try to recover as best you can from your physical injuries, you must also tend to financial and legal concerns.
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, we have a support staff in place whose specific job function is to take some of these concerns off your shoulders and put them on theirs so that you can focus on your recovery.
Whenever you have a question, concern, or want an update on your claim, a support staff member is here to help you.
We Help You Communicate with the Insurance Company
Dealing with the insurance company can be the most stressful thing you do after an accident. Many insurance companies operate for profit and the adjusters are working to pay you the least amount of money possible. Speak with us before you agree to give the insurance company a recorded statement. You do not want to mistakenly agree to something that could unfairly limit your claim. We can either help you prep for the statement or even take part in it with you.
Our Legal Team Fights to Maximize Your Damages
Do not settle for the insurance company’s quick offer without speaking to us first. It might sound enticing because it gets you paid fast, but you might be leaving money on the table.
We help our clients maximize their economic and noneconomic damages. We may be able to help you recover compensation for:
- Your current and future medical bills;
- The income from work you are losing while you recover;
- Money to compensate you for pain and suffering, emotional anguish, and loss of consortium.
You Pay No Upfront Costs
Many people do not obtain legal help after an accident because they think they cannot afford it, but this is not the case. Many personal injury lawyers — including those at CCK — work on contingency which means you have an entire legal team working for you, with no risk on your part. If we do not win your case, you do not pay us for our time — it is as simple as that.
Call 401-331-6300 Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation
At Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD, our team is here to help. After a car accident, count on us to fight for your rights and work to maximize your damages. For a free consultation, you can reach us at 401-331-6300.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US, AND SO WILL YOU. SEE WHAT CCK CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY.
- It has been one of the best legal experiences that I have personally encountered. Their follow up and their follow thru has been on perfect terms. Wow, they have given me a celebrity experience! Impressive! Read More »
- These people are FANTASTIC!!! I highly recommend this firm to Veterans everywhere. Honest Legal Help like this is priceless and they are extremely skilled. So Satisfied with the results...5 stars!! Read More »
- I cannot begin to say how grateful I am to this Firm. From the Class A staff to the Lawyers, there are no complaints. Everyone treated me fantastic!! After 30 yrs of fighting on my own, they were able to win my case in less than 15 months. Read More »
- My case was initially rejected by the VA but with the thorough review by CC&K , the VA agreed with the case that CC&K made and awarded my initial rating of 30% retroactive to 1975. Read More »
- We had struggled for eight plus years, with the VA, and got nowhere. Our case was sent to CC&K and in less than one year, we were they won all his back pay and 100% rating. We could not be more pleased. We highly recommend this firm for anyone struggling with the VA. Read More »
- I thought I could go it alone. I filed several disability claims through the VA only to be denied over and over again. I knew I needed help. I found that help with the law firm of Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick. They filed for me and won. Read More »
- I'm so glad we sought the help of CCK on my husband's VA claim. We had been going back and forth with the VA for 5 years on his claim without seeing any progress. Then we found CCK and the case was resolved in about a year! Read More »
- I was fighting for my VA disability compensation for 10 years. I was ready to give up and then CCK took my case. I immediately felt at ease because they kept me informed every step of the way and there was so much less stress for me. Read More »