Veterans Law FAQs | Page 2
When it comes to VA Law, it’s natural to have questions – lots of them. Here, you’ll find answers.
- BVA relied on unsubstantiated medical opinion to wrongly deny increased rating for epiphysitis of the lumbar spine
- Medicaid cuts in Senate health care bill worry veterans
- Glioblastoma: Potentially Related to Burn Pit and Agent Orange Exposure
- BVA relied on an inadequate VA exam to determine the Veteran capable of sedentary employment
- How Long VA Appeals Process Can Take – Average Appeal Times for Disability Claims