VA’s Herbicide Problem: Get the Truth About Agent Orange
Vietnam-era veterans who served in Thailand were exposed to the same herbicides as those who served in Vietnam. Read the report.
- Post-9/11 Veterans Report Higher Disability Ratings Than Prior Generations
- VA grants CCK’s Rulemaking Petition for Thailand claims
- Veterans Exposed to Waste Incinerator Contaminants in Atsugi, Japan
- CCK Secures Settlement for Veteran Exposed to Agent Orange in Puerto Rico
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- Are Vietnam Veterans the Only Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange?
- I Served in Vietnam, Am I Presumed to Have Been Exposed to Agent Orange?
Share this Post