Veterans Law Videos
VA’s Herbicide Problem: Get the Truth About Agent Orange
Vietnam-era veterans who served in Thailand were exposed to the same herbicides as those who served in Vietnam. Read the report.
- Inspector General Report Shows Widespread Problems at DC VAMC
- VA denies over 80% of Gulf War Illness claims, report finds
- VA Released Report on National Suicide Data
- Post-9/11 Veterans Report Higher Disability Ratings Than Prior Generations
- Troops Discharged for Misconduct Suffered From PTSD or TBI, Report Finds
- Are Vietnam Veterans the Only Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange?
- I Served in Vietnam, Am I Presumed to Have Been Exposed to Agent Orange?
Share this Post