Episode 7: Breaking Down the BVA Backlog
Understanding the inner workings of the Board of Veteran’s Appeals is no easy task, and the metrics VA reports makes the process even more difficult to grasp. Join the CCK team as we break down the appeals process before the BVA using our Backlog Transparency Tool. We will explain why appeals get delayed in both the Legacy and AMA systems, how long it takes for decisions to be issued, and whether veterans can expect wait times to decrease or increase. In addition, we will clarify VA’s data regarding the number of hearings held and decisions issued by comparing it to our own research.
- VA Disability Benefits Appeals Reform: the New Claim Stream
- Full Implementation of Appeals Reform: VA Publishes Updates to Adjudications Manual
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- RAMP and Appeals Reform Updates
- How Long After a Board (BVA) Hearing Will I Get a Decision?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Who is Eligible for the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- VA Appeals Reform: Proposed Regulations
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims – Video
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- VA Appeals Reform is HERE (February 19, 2019)
- The Board of Veterans’ Appeals Explained
Share this Post