Episode 54: Common Mistakes Veterans Make on VA Claims
When it comes to filing for VA disability benefits and compensation, there are many steps involved and the process can often be confusing. On this episode of Veterans Legal Lowdown, the CCK team breaks down the eight most common mistakes veterans make on their VA claims. We will explain when to file a claim, the importance of obtaining an expert medical opinion, what type of evidence you should include, and more. In addition, we will share other key tips to help veterans secure the benefits they deserve from VA.
- “Rates of Chronic Medical Conditions in 1991 Gulf War Veterans Compared to the General Population” (2019)
- VA Secondary Conditions to Diabetes Mellitus Type II
- Filing a Claim for VA Disability Benefits Under Appeals Reform
- Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs) Potentially Suitable for Telehealth
- VA Disability Benefits for Carpal Tunnel
- How Can I Receive VA Disability Benefits After Burn Pit Exposure?
- Can You Receive VA Disability Benefits for Life?
- Can I Lose My VA Benefits If I Don’t Attend My C&P Exam?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- What Benefits and Services Are Available for Veterans with PTSD?
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- VA Benefits for Spouses of Disabled Veterans – Video
- VA Disability Benefits for Respiratory Conditions
- Additional Benefits For 100% Disabled Veterans – Video
- How and When to Appeal Your VA Claim Decision
Share this Post