Episode 17: How to Challenge a VA Exam
VA often relies on C&P Exams to determine the severity of a veteran’s disability and uses these results to help determine a service-connected VA disability rating. Often times veterans feel as though these exams do not capture their full disability picture and receive unfavorable results. Learn the process for challenging these exams, such as obtaining a copy of the report and reviewing your examiner’s credentials, plus helpful tips for your VA claim going forward with Team CCK.
CCK attorneys Alyse Galoski and Christian McTarnaghan are joined by CCK Partner Zach Stolz in this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- VA Disability Payment Schedule for 2019
- VA Disability for Ear Conditions
- Understanding Your VA Disability Compensation Award Letter
- 70% Disability Rating for PTSD
- Secondary Conditions to Tinnitus for VA Disability Benefits
- Is My VA Disability Rating Permanent?
- How to File a Claim for Agent Orange Exposure?
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- How Do I Increase My VA Disability Rating?
- Are Veterans (VA) Disability Benefits Taxable?
- VA Disability for Foot Conditions
- 100% VA Disability and Working
- VA Disability for Arthritis
- VA Math & Disability Ratings
- How To Get A 100% VA Disability Rating
Share this Post