Episode 17: How to Challenge a VA Exam
VA often relies on C&P Exams to determine the severity of a veteran’s disability and uses these results to help determine a service-connected VA disability rating. Often times veterans feel as though these exams do not capture their full disability picture and receive unfavorable results. Learn the process for challenging these exams, such as obtaining a copy of the report and reviewing your examiner’s credentials, plus helpful tips for your VA claim going forward with Team CCK.
CCK attorneys Alyse Galoski and Christian McTarnaghan are joined by CCK Partner Zach Stolz in this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and VA Disability Compensation
- What Conditions Do Not Qualify for VA Disability Benefits?
- VA Disability Ratings for Shoulder and Arm Conditions
- VA Disability Ratings for Depression
- Blue Water Navy Veterans: What Conditions Qualify for VA Disability Benefits?
- Can VA Take Away Your Disability Rating?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- How to File a Claim for Agent Orange Exposure?
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- How Do You Determine the Effective Date of Veterans Disability?
- How to Win Your VA Claim – Video
- PTSD Stressors and VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability for Back Pain
- VA Disability Benefits for Diabetes
- 100% VA Disability and Working
Share this Post