Episode 17: How to Challenge a VA Exam
VA often relies on C&P Exams to determine the severity of a veteran’s disability and uses these results to help determine a service-connected VA disability rating. Often times veterans feel as though these exams do not capture their full disability picture and receive unfavorable results. Learn the process for challenging these exams, such as obtaining a copy of the report and reviewing your examiner’s credentials, plus helpful tips for your VA claim going forward with Team CCK.
CCK attorneys Alyse Galoski and Christian McTarnaghan are joined by CCK Partner Zach Stolz in this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- VA Disability Benefits, Divorce, and Child Support
- VA Disability Ratings for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Providing a “Nexus” For Your VA Disability Claim
- Bursitis and Your Claim for VA Benefits
- How to Expedite VA Disability Claims
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
- I Am a Disabled Veteran; Am I Eligible for Disability Benefits?
- Is My VA Disability Rating Permanent?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- Appeals Modernization Data and Results for Veterans
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) vs. VA Disability Compensation – Video
- VA Disability Ratings for Sleep Disorders
- Applying for VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability Benefits for Diabetes
Share this Post