Areas of Practice
- Veterans Law
Joseph C. Robinson
Joseph Robinson joined CCK in September 2022 as an Associate Attorney. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Joseph earned a B.A. in History and Political Science, summa cum laude from Iona University in 2018. He earned his J.D. from Boston University School of Law in 2022.
During law school, Joseph was a defender in the Criminal Law clinic, and interned with the Massachusetts public defender agency in their civil commitment defense unit. He also clerked for a civil litigation firm that represents whistleblowers. Joseph was a member of First Generation Professionals and the Public Interest Project.
In his free time, Joseph enjoys reading poetry, walking, playing basketball, and following the New York Giants and Manchester City F.C.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
PARURESIS DENIAL CONTAINED LEGAL ERROR BY THE BOARD
October 1, 2018
- VA Operations During COVID-19: Interview with Director of VA Regional Office
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Women Veterans
- Committee on Veterans’ Affairs Holds Investigative Hearing on the Practices of Unaccredited Claims Consultants
- Automatic 50% PTSD Rating
- VA Secondary Conditions to GERD and VA Ratings