Joseph C. Robinson
Joseph Robinson joined CCK in September 2022 as an Associate Attorney. His practice focuses on representing disabled veterans before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Joseph earned a B.A. in History and Political Science, summa cum laude from Iona University in 2018. He earned his J.D. from Boston University School of Law in 2022.
During law school, Joseph was a defender in the Criminal Law clinic, and interned with the Massachusetts public defender agency in their civil commitment defense unit. He also clerked for a civil litigation firm that represents whistleblowers. Joseph was a member of First Generation Professionals and the Public Interest Project.
In his free time, Joseph enjoys reading poetry, walking, playing basketball, and following the New York Giants and Manchester City F.C.
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Not licensed by Rhode Island
March 3, 2018
January 9, 2018
- VA Disability Claims List: What Conditions Can Veterans Claim?
- VA’s Implementation Plan for Blue Water Veterans’ Claims: What We Know So Far
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Claims for Anesthesiologists
- Military Separation Pay vs. Severance Pay
- VA Announces New Presumptive Respiratory Conditions Related to Particulate Matter