VA Disability for Foot Conditions
- Common foot conditions related to military service
- Elements of VA Service Connection
- Viewer Question: Do balance and stability issues count as loss of use?
- C&P Exams for foot conditions (VA exams for service connection or for an increased rating)
- What other types of evidence could you use to support a VA claim for a foot condition
- What VA means by “functional loss”
- Secondary service connection for a foot disability
- Viewer Question: If you indicate an injury on your exit examination, but never got treatment, is that enough to start a claim for a foot or ankle condition?
- What if you had a foot condition before starting your service?
- VA ratings for foot disabilities
- VA claims for foot conditions in the new Appeals Modernization system (AMA)
- The Bilateral Factor in VA disability claims
- Special Monthly Compensation (SMC) for Loss of Use
- Total Disability due to Individual Unemployability (TDIU) / VA Unemployability for foot conditions
- Common VA mistakes when adjudicating foot condition claims & Things to remember when submitting your claim or appeal
- Bilateral knee condition denial ignored possible connection to service
- Board relied on insufficient exam in heart condition denial
- Board Fails to Address Lay Evidence Regarding Severity of Condition in Decision to Deny Veteran Increased Rating for Lumbar Spine Disability
- Board Erred in Denying Service Connection for Veteran’s Psychiatric Condition and Seizure Disorder
- Board’s Double Denial of Veteran’s Heart Condition Claims Contained Legal Error