How and When to Appeal Your VA Claim Decision
- Why appeal a VA claim?
- VA deadline to file an appeal
- Why your effective date matters
- When is the best time to appeal a VA decision?
- VA’s Legacy Appeals system vs. VA’s Appeals Modernization Act (AMA) system
- Can you have an appeal in both systems at the same time?
- AMA Option: Higher-Level Review Lane
- AMA Option: Supplemental Claim Lane
- AMA Option: The Board of Veterans’ Appeals (The Board, or BVA)
- Board Dockets (3 options): Direct Review Docket, Evidence Docket, Hearing Docket
- What if you choose the wrong Appeal Lane?
- Which appeal lane/docket options will be the fastest?
- How to appeal again if your appeal is denied
- Appealing a U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) Decision
- Tips and tricks for veterans in the process of filing an appeal
- Viewer Question: How to file an appeal directly with the Board in the new VA appeals system
- Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) UPDATE: More Veterans Opting In
- Appeals Reform Notice of Disagreement vs. Legacy Appeals System Notice of Disagreement
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims has authority to certify class action, Federal Circuit rules
- Appeals Reform: An Adjudicator’s Role in Processing Appeals Under the New System
- Should I Appeal a Denied Claim or File a New VA Claim?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- I Received an Unfavorable Board Decision; What Should I Do?
- How Can a Veteran File an Appeal in the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA)?
Share this Post