Burn Pits with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Founding Partner Robert Chisholm was joined by Dr. Victoria Cassano, MD, MPH, FACOEM, FACPM, an expert in military occupational and environmental exposure medicine, in San Diego to discuss VA disability claims based on military exposures. Dr. Cassano retired from the Navy as a Captain after 24 years of service as a physician and occupational physician. She has over 30 years of experience in the areas of Military Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Undersea Medicine, and Radiation Health.
Mr. Chisholm and Dr. Cassano sat down to discuss the various types of military exposures veterans may experience and what makes for a comprehensive medical “nexus” opinion in a VA disability case based on those military exposures.
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Named One of Rhode Island’s Best Places to Work 2018 By Providence Business News
- Robert Chisholm Interviews Military Exposures Expert Dr. Victoria Cassano
- Meet Ian Hutter, 2019 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Law School Scholarship for Veterans Recipient
- Meet Ally Niven, 2018 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of an American Veteran Scholarship Winner
- Harvard Law School Partners With Chisholm, Chisholm & Kilpatrick To Launch Veterans Legal Clinic
Share this Post