Burn Pits with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Founding Partner Robert Chisholm was joined by Dr. Victoria Cassano, MD, MPH, FACOEM, FACPM, an expert in military occupational and environmental exposure medicine, in San Diego to discuss VA disability claims based on military exposures. Dr. Cassano retired from the Navy as a Captain after 24 years of service as a physician and occupational physician. She has over 30 years of experience in the areas of Military Medicine, Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Undersea Medicine, and Radiation Health.
Mr. Chisholm and Dr. Cassano sat down to discuss the various types of military exposures veterans may experience and what makes for a comprehensive medical “nexus” opinion in a VA disability case based on those military exposures.
- Why DoD Still Uses Military Burn Pits in 2019
- Robert Chisholm Interviews Military Exposures Expert Dr. Victoria Cassano
- Mood Disorders After Military Service: You May Qualify for Disability
- What are PFAS and Why Are So Many Military Installations Affected?
- CCK Partner Robert Chisholm Participates as Judge in Moot Court Competition
Share this Post