Episode 67: Common Secondary Conditions to Back Pain
Back pain is one of the most common orthopedic issues experienced by adults in the United States. It is a leading cause of disability worldwide and can result in a variety of secondary conditions. On this episode of Veterans Legal Lowdown, the CCK team is taking a closer look at the most common secondary conditions caused by back disabilities. From mental health conditions to sleep disorders to the various types of radiculopathy, we will explain how these conditions are linked to back disabilities. We will discuss the symptoms and rating schedule for each condition as related to back pain, and review how to file a claim for secondary service connection.
- VA Disability Ratings for Neck Pain Explained
- Secondary Conditions to Flat Feet (Pes Planus) for VA Disability
- What is a Secondary Service-Connected Disability?
- The Most Common Illnesses Associated With Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Blue Water Navy Veterans: What Conditions Qualify for VA Disability Benefits?
- Common Secondary Conditions to Back Pain
- VA General Rating Formula for Mental Disorders EXPLAINED
- Common Secondary VA Disabilities
- 10 Most Common VA Disabilities
- 7 Most Common Conditions Affecting Women Veterans
Share this Post