Episode 66: Burn Pit Bills Pending in Congress
Recently, there has been a renewed focus on burn pits and their impact on military veterans. Efforts to provide medical care to military victims of burn pits have long been plagued by delays in Congress and VA. However, there are several bills pending in the US Senate and House of Representatives that would provide better healthcare and streamline the process for veterans seeking VA disability benefits for the toxic effects of burn pit exposure. Tune in as the CCK team takes a closer look at these pending bills, comparing the main points of each bill and discussing the potential benefits for veterans.
- VA Disability Benefits for Urinary Incontinence
- Can You Receive VA Disability and Military Retirement Pay?
- VA Disability Benefits for Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (FSAD)
- VA Disability Benefits Appeals Reform: the New Claim Stream
- VA Disability Benefits for Eye Conditions
- Are Veterans (VA) Disability Benefits Taxable?
- Can You Receive VA Disability Benefits for Life?
- What Are Symptoms of Exposure to Military Burn Pits?
- Can I Lose My VA Benefits If I Don’t Attend My C&P Exam?
- How Can I Receive VA Disability Benefits After Burn Pit Exposure?
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- Camp Lejeune with Dr. Cassano, Military Medicine and Exposures Expert
- Additional Benefits For 100% Disabled Veterans – Video
- VA Disability Benefits for Depression
- Military Toxic Exposure: Burn Pits – Video
Share this Post