Episode 6: VA Approves 34% of Blue Water Navy Claims
The Department of Veterans Affairs has processed over 30,000 Blue Water Navy claims, since eligibility opened in January 2020. Today, CCK Partner Robert Chisholm joins fellow attorneys in breaking down these statistics. Plus, we discuss a recent development related to the Nehmer class action, which could extend some Blue Water Veterans’ effective dates who have previously filed claims.
- 10 Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims Cases All Veterans Should Know: Part 1
- Military Installations with Confirmed PFAS Water Contamination
- CCK LIVE: Claims at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- VA Improperly Processed Over 30,000 Veterans Claims Involving the Spine
- Representation at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- VA Claims for Nerve Conditions
- BREAKING NEWS: Court Rules Blue Water Navy Veterans Should Be Eligible for Agent Orange Presumption
- Blue Water Veterans, Nehmer, & Back Pay
- VA Claims and Appeals Backlog (Dec. 2018 Update)
- Top 7 Reasons Why VA Denies Claims – Video
Share this Post