Episode 6: VA Approves 34% of Blue Water Navy Claims
The Department of Veterans Affairs has processed over 30,000 Blue Water Navy claims, since eligibility opened in January 2020. Today, CCK Partner Robert Chisholm joins fellow attorneys in breaking down these statistics. Plus, we discuss a recent development related to the Nehmer class action, which could extend some Blue Water Veterans’ effective dates who have previously filed claims.
- Military Installations with Confirmed PFAS Water Contamination
- CCK LIVE: The “Non-Adversarial” Nature of the VA Claims Process
- Presumption and VA Claims – What They Are
- Exposure to Agent Blue at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
- The Most Common Illnesses Associated With Camp Lejeune Water Contamination
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Blue Water Navy Veterans Update – June 2019
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Claims at VA
- Blue Water Navy Benefits to be Delayed July 2019 Update
- Zantac Cancer Claims – Video
Share this Post