Episode 6: VA Approves 34% of Blue Water Navy Claims
The Department of Veterans Affairs has processed over 30,000 Blue Water Navy claims, since eligibility opened in January 2020. Today, CCK Partner Robert Chisholm joins fellow attorneys in breaking down these statistics. Plus, we discuss a recent development related to the Nehmer class action, which could extend some Blue Water Veterans’ effective dates who have previously filed claims.
- Blue Water Navy Veterans: What Conditions Qualify for VA Disability Benefits?
- How Are Gulf War Illness and Burn Pit Claims Different?
- VA Claims for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- CCK Uncovers Memo Used By VA To Wrongly Deny Claims Of Thailand Veterans
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- VA Claims and Appeals Backlog (Dec. 2018 Update)
- Blue Water Navy Benefits to be Delayed July 2019 Update
- VA Claims for Nerve Conditions
- BREAKING NEWS: Court Rules Blue Water Navy Veterans Should Be Eligible for Agent Orange Presumption
- VA Claims for Hearing Loss and Tinnitus
Share this Post