Episode 41: Knee Conditions & Pain
Service-connected knee conditions are ailments Veterans suffer from all too often due to the strenuous nature of military service and potential injuries. During this week’s Veterans Legal Lowdown, learn common knee conditions Veterans experience, how they’re rated, special Veterans Law considerations to be on the lookout for in your decisions, tips for your C&P exam, and helpful claim advice.
- Which Conditions Qualify for VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability Ratings for Knee Tendonitis
- VA Secondary Conditions to Diabetes Mellitus Type II
- 3 Common Back Conditions Veterans Experience
- “Rates of Chronic Medical Conditions in 1991 Gulf War Veterans Compared to the General Population” (2019)
Share this Post