Episode 27: Top Reasons VA Denies Claims
The first step in building a successful appeal is to understand the reason VA denied your claim. Join CCK during this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown to learn some of common reasons VA denies veterans’ disability claims. Topics include the three elements of service connection, the importance of attending C&P exams, important deadlines, and evidence to help your VA disability compensation claim.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and VA Disability Compensation
- Legal Separation and VA Disability Benefits
- Should I Appeal a Denied Claim or File a New VA Claim?
- VA Disability for Hypertension and Sleep Apnea
- DBQ Changes and C&P Exams Amid COVID-19
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- Can VA Take Away Your Disability Rating?
- How Many Options Are There to Appeal a Disability Claims Decision in RAMP?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Disability Process Go Faster?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- VA Math & Disability Ratings
- VA Disability for Foot Conditions
- VA Disability Benefits for Anxiety
- VA Disability Benefits for Respiratory Conditions
- VA Disability Ratings for Sleep Disorders
Share this Post