Episode 27: Top Reasons VA Denies Claims
The first step in building a successful appeal is to understand the reason VA denied your claim. Join CCK during this episode of the Veterans Legal Lowdown to learn some of common reasons VA denies veterans’ disability claims. Topics include the three elements of service connection, the importance of attending C&P exams, important deadlines, and evidence to help your VA disability compensation claim.
- Migraines Secondary to PTSD VA Disability Benefits
- VA Disability Benefits for Panic Disorder
- Medical Records to Support Your VA Disability Claim
- Post-9/11 Veterans Report Higher Disability Ratings Than Prior Generations
- How Does VA Disability Back Pay Work?
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- Is Having Your TDIU Claim Deferred Bad News?
- How Can I Receive VA Disability Benefits After Burn Pit Exposure?
- Is My VA Disability Rating Permanent?
- How Exactly Does RAMP Work for Veterans’ Disability Appeals?
- VA Disability Benefits For Cancer
- 7 Most Important VA Forms (and How to Use Them)
- VA Disability Ratings for Heart and Cardiovascular Conditions
- Compensation and Pension Exams (C&P Exams): Do’s and Don’ts
- How and When to Appeal Your VA Claim Decision
Share this Post