Episode 15: Migraines and Headaches
Migraines and headaches are common service-connected disabilities among veterans, and in particular Gulf War veterans. Today, we break down VA claims for migraines and headaches—including how to establish service connection, how these conditions are rated, what forms of evidence can benefit your VA claim, and what you can do if your migraines prevent you from working.
Hear this and much more from CCK attorneys Christian McTarnaghan, Alyse Galoski, and Michael Lostritto on the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- Board Denial of Service Connection for Cause of Death Contained Legal Error
- Skin Cancer Denial Contained Legal Error
- Diabetes denial contained legal error by the Board
- Asthma Denial Contained Legal Error by the Board, Court Finds
- Denial of unemployability benefits contained legal error, Court finds
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- How Much Do Veterans Get for Disability?
- Are There Retroactive Awards for Veterans Disability Claims?
- How Do You Determine the Effective Date of Veterans Disability?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune