Episode 38: PTSD Stressors Explained
In order to prove a service connection claim for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), Veterans must first verify their stressor. Today’s discussion breaks down how to verify your stressor, whether combat-related or not, and the special rules VA must consider when adjudicating a claim for PTSD.
- Automatic 50% PTSD Rating
- Bursitis and Your Claim for VA Benefits
- Migraines Secondary to PTSD VA Disability Benefits
- VA Claim Deferred: What This Means and What to Do
- VA Disability Benefits Appeals Reform: the New Claim Stream
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- Is Having Your TDIU Claim Deferred Bad News?
- What Should You Include in Your Claim for TDIU?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- How to File a Claim for Agent Orange Exposure?
- Post 9/11 PTSD Claims
- How and When to Appeal Your VA Claim Decision
- Compensation and Pension (C&P) Exams for PTSD – Video
- Top 8 Disability Claim & Appeal Tips
- How to Win Your VA Claim – Video
Share this Post