CCK Names Brad Hennings as Partner and Courtney Ross as Managing Attorney
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD is delighted to begin 2021 with the announcement of two well-deserved promotions.
About Brad Hennings, Partner
Attorney Hennings joined the firm three years ago, in January 2018, and was named Managing Attorney in the firm’s Veterans Law practice later that same year. His professional experience as a Veterans Law Judge at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Board of Veterans’ Appeals and his continued involvement with the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims have made Attorney Hennings a highly valued team member of CCK.
About Cortney Ross, Managing Attorney
Additionally, CCK congratulates Courtney Ross, who has been named Managing Attorney in the Veterans Law practice. Attorney Ross joined the firm in 2015 as an Associate Attorney and has represented the firm’s clients before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, as well as the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. She was promoted to Supervising Attorney in 2020.
“Brad and Courtney both play instrumental roles in the continued growth and success of the firm,” says CCK Founding Partner Robert Chisholm, “not only for their professional and legal expertise, but for the leadership they provide to the CCK Team, and their unwavering dedication to our clients and our mission. The entire CCK community is proud to celebrate Courtney and Brad’s fantastic achievements.”
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD is a Rhode Island-based nationwide law firm practicing Veterans Law, ERISA & Long-Term Disability Insurance Litigation, and Bequest Management. We can be reached at (401) 331-6300 or via our website.
- Meet Chris Moon, winner of 2018 Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- CCK’s 2020 Law School Scholarship for Veterans Winner: Michael Burten
- Anna Durham wins the Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of a Disabled Veteran Scholarship
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick (CCK) Celebrates 20 Years
- CCK Named one of U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Law Firms” for 2020
- I Received the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) Letter, What Now?
- Once I Opt In to RAMP Can I Ever Return to the Legacy Appeals Process?
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- The New VA Appeals System, Explained
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- VA Claims & Appeals Timeline
- Revisiting the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- VA Appeals Reform: RAMP in Review (Jan. 2019)
Share this Post