CCK Names Brad Hennings as Partner and Courtney Ross as Managing Attorney
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD is delighted to begin 2021 with the announcement of two well-deserved promotions.
About Brad Hennings, Partner
Attorney Hennings joined the firm three years ago, in January 2018, and was named Managing Attorney in the firm’s Veterans Law practice later that same year. His professional experience as a Veterans Law Judge at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Board of Veterans’ Appeals and his continued involvement with the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims have made Attorney Hennings a highly valued team member of CCK.
About Cortney Ross, Managing Attorney
Additionally, CCK congratulates Courtney Ross, who has been named Managing Attorney in the Veterans Law practice. Attorney Ross joined the firm in 2015 as an Associate Attorney and has represented the firm’s clients before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, as well as the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. She was promoted to Supervising Attorney in 2020.
“Brad and Courtney both play instrumental roles in the continued growth and success of the firm,” says CCK Founding Partner Robert Chisholm, “not only for their professional and legal expertise, but for the leadership they provide to the CCK Team, and their unwavering dedication to our clients and our mission. The entire CCK community is proud to celebrate Courtney and Brad’s fantastic achievements.”
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD is a Rhode Island-based nationwide law firm practicing Veterans Law, ERISA & Long-Term Disability Insurance Litigation, and Bequest Management. We can be reached at (401) 331-6300 or via our website.
- CCK’s Brad Hennings Interviews Chairman of the Board of Veterans’ Appeals
- Meet Ally Niven, 2018 Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick Child of an American Veteran Scholarship Winner
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Named One of Rhode Island’s Best Places to Work 2018 By Providence Business News
- CCK’s 2020 Law School Scholarship for Veterans Winner: Michael Burten
- Published: Robert Chisholm’s Article on VA’s Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Who is Eligible for the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- I Received the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) Letter, What Now?
- The Board of Veterans’ Appeals Explained
- VA Appeals Reform: How will it affect your claim?
- Video: 9 Myths About the VA Appeals Modernization Act
- About Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick – Video
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
Share this Post