CCK Names Brad Hennings as Partner and Courtney Ross as Managing Attorney
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD is delighted to begin 2021 with the announcement of two well-deserved promotions.
About Brad Hennings, Partner
Attorney Hennings joined the firm three years ago, in January 2018, and was named Managing Attorney in the firm’s Veterans Law practice later that same year. His professional experience as a Veterans Law Judge at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Board of Veterans’ Appeals and his continued involvement with the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims have made Attorney Hennings a highly valued team member of CCK.
About Cortney Ross, Managing Attorney
Additionally, CCK congratulates Courtney Ross, who has been named Managing Attorney in the Veterans Law practice. Attorney Ross joined the firm in 2015 as an Associate Attorney and has represented the firm’s clients before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, as well as the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. She was promoted to Supervising Attorney in 2020.
“Brad and Courtney both play instrumental roles in the continued growth and success of the firm,” says CCK Founding Partner Robert Chisholm, “not only for their professional and legal expertise, but for the leadership they provide to the CCK Team, and their unwavering dedication to our clients and our mission. The entire CCK community is proud to celebrate Courtney and Brad’s fantastic achievements.”
Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD is a Rhode Island-based nationwide law firm practicing Veterans Law, ERISA & Long-Term Disability Insurance Litigation, and Bequest Management. We can be reached at (401) 331-6300 or via our website.
- Meet Chris Moon, winner of 2018 Law School Scholarship for Veterans
- CCK Named one of U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Law Firms” for 2020
- CCK’s 2020 Law School Scholarship for Veterans Winner: Michael Burten
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Named One of Rhode Island’s Best Places to Work 2018 By Providence Business News
- Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick LTD Donates to Rhode Island Community Food Bank
- Can Anyone Opt Into the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Can I Opt-in to Appeals Reform Once It’s Enacted?
- When Will Appeals Reform Take Effect?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- VA Claims & Appeals Timeline
- Board of Veterans’ Appeals Issues 100k Decisions in FY 2020
- VA Appeals Reform: Proposed Regulations
- Robert Chisholm Interviews Military Exposure Expert Dr. Victoria Cassano
- About Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick – Video
Share this Post