VA Retroactive Benefits Definition
Retroactive benefits, or VA disability “back pay”, is the monies owed to veterans from the effective date of their claim, to the date they were granted those benefits. Due to its backlog of disability compensation claims, VA can often take months or years to grant benefits. The longer VA takes to decide your claim, the more back pay it owes you to compensate you all the way back to your effective date.
- 2020 VA Disability Rate Pay Chart
- 2018-2019 VA Disability Rate Pay Charts
- Military Separation Pay vs. Severance Pay
- Reading The 2018-2019 VA Disability Rate Pay Charts
- How Does VA Disability Back Pay Work?
Share this Post