Video Production Intern
Chisholm Chisholm &Kilpatrick LTD (CCK), a Providence, RI based law firm, is looking for a Video Production Intern to join our Marketing and Communications team. CCK creates high-quality video content aimed at educating audiences on various legal topics. This position provides the opportunity to put your creative skills to work and build experience in a professional in-house marketing department before graduation.
Undergraduate Video Production Internship duties include, but are not limited to:
- Shoot and re-touch photographs for social media and for our website, including CCK firm events;
- Capture and edit video content that adheres to company guidelines and standards to share on online channels, including social media, YouTube, and internal use;
- Aid as needed in all components of the production, including sound, lighting, camera, editing and post-production;
- Conduct market research on competitors’ video strategy;
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Internship length is 8 – 10 weeks.
- Working hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Weekly salary is $325.
- This is an in-office role and requires reliable transportation to the CCK Office and proof of vaccination against COVID-19.
- Third- or Fourth-year undergraduate student majoring in Film, Cinema, Broadcasting, or Communications (at least 12 credit hours);
- Applicants must live within a 50-mile radius of Providence, RI (communing distance): MA, RI, CT.
- Ability to efficiently use Adobe Photoshop and Premier, as well as Microsoft Office, for production tasks;
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize with strong written and oral communication skills;
- Possess working knowledge of social media channels;
- Proficiency with DSLR cameras.