Legal Intake Specialist
Your mission would be to establish the firm’s relationship with qualified potential clients by conducting interviews via telephone. The Legal Intake Specialist is the initial point of contact for all potential new clients seeking assistance with Veterans’ Benefits and ERISA & Insurance matters. You would need to learn about our law practice areas and become conversant with the legal issues facing our clients. CCK provides this training. This important role involves high volume internal and outbound phone work and completion of administrative duties related to client intake and retention.
- Serve as point of contact for potential clients throughout the intake process;
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner;
- Clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication;
- Following communication “scripts” when handling different topics;
- Learn about CCK’s practice areas and become conversant with the legal issues facing our clients;
- Demonstrate empathy to potential clients and put them at ease during their difficult time;
- Provide detailed written summaries about potential clients’ needs to attorneys;
- Request and review all necessary documents from potential clients.
- High School Degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum one year of customer service experience with a high call volume;
- Minimum one year of high-volume phone/customer service experience;
- Ability to make or receive calls for a minimum of 6-8 hours per day;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and professional telephone etiquette;
- Capability to make sound judgments and decisions;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong multitasking skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing, and challenging call center environment;
- Multiple language skills a plus.
** Monthly financial incentives are awarded to individuals meeting personal qualitative and quantitative targets
- This position requires 1-month of training in the Providence, RI Office.
- In-office staff are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- After the training is complete, there is an opportunity to work remotely based on supervisor discretion.
- Remote work requires the employee to provide a quiet space to work at home with access to reliable internet and a router.
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM EST
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary is $41,600
- Comprehensive benefit plans including health, disability, and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; paid time off; a wellness reward program; and much more.
For your application to be considered, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter
- Upon applying, you will be directed to our portal to submit your application materials.