VA Database: Access Denied
- History of VA file storage and sharing
- VA’s efforts to digitize veterans’ files
- What is VBMS?
- What has been digitized and what has not?
- Why is it important for veterans’ representatives to have access to their clients’ VBMS files?
- Steps to getting access to VA’s database
- Who gets access to VBMS?
- What is VACOLS?
- Does the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) have access to VBMS and VACOLS?
- What is Caseflow and what can you learn from it?
- What is e-folder express and why does it speed up the appeals process veterans’ representatives?
- Why is it important to have database access with the implementation of the Appeals Modernization Act (a.k.a. Appeals Reform, AMA, the “new appeals system”)?
- Keeping up with appeal deadlines & VBMS access
- CCK’s Case on VBMS Access (Chisholm v. Wilkie) at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Paralegal access and years of delay in the VA accreditation process
- How Long VA Appeals Process Can Take – Average Appeal Times for Disability Claims
- “Evaluation of the Disability Determination Process for Traumatic Brain Injury in Veterans” (2019)
- VA Disability Claims and Appeals Process Timeline
- FAQ Friday: The Appeals Process & The CAVC
- What is the Process at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals Under the New VA Appeals System?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
Share this Post