VA Database: Access Denied
- History of VA file storage and sharing
- VA’s efforts to digitize veterans’ files
- What is VBMS?
- What has been digitized and what has not?
- Why is it important for veterans’ representatives to have access to their clients’ VBMS files?
- Steps to getting access to VA’s database
- Who gets access to VBMS?
- What is VACOLS?
- Does the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) have access to VBMS and VACOLS?
- What is Caseflow and what can you learn from it?
- What is e-folder express and why does it speed up the appeals process veterans’ representatives?
- Why is it important to have database access with the implementation of the Appeals Modernization Act (a.k.a. Appeals Reform, AMA, the “new appeals system”)?
- Keeping up with appeal deadlines & VBMS access
- CCK’s Case on VBMS Access (Chisholm v. Wilkie) at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Paralegal access and years of delay in the VA accreditation process
- RAMP and Appeals Reform Updates
- What Can I Do to Make the Veterans Disability Process Proceed More Smoothly in My Case?
- VA Seeks Contractor Support in Developing IT Software for Appeals Reform
- The Backlog of VA Claims and Appeals 2018 Update
- The Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP): In Review
- Why Did the VA Create the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- As a Veteran, How Much Will My Appeal of a Board Denial to the Court Cost?
- Once I Join, Can I Opt Out of the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Process Go Faster?
- I Received the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) Letter, What Now?
- Revisiting the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- The Board of Veterans’ Appeals Explained
- Video: 9 Myths About the VA Appeals Modernization Act
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- 10 CAVC Cases Every Veteran Should Know (Part 1)
Share this Post