VA Database: Access Denied
- History of VA file storage and sharing
- VA’s efforts to digitize veterans’ files
- What is VBMS?
- What has been digitized and what has not?
- Why is it important for veterans’ representatives to have access to their clients’ VBMS files?
- Steps to getting access to VA’s database
- Who gets access to VBMS?
- What is VACOLS?
- Does the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) have access to VBMS and VACOLS?
- What is Caseflow and what can you learn from it?
- What is e-folder express and why does it speed up the appeals process veterans’ representatives?
- Why is it important to have database access with the implementation of the Appeals Modernization Act (a.k.a. Appeals Reform, AMA, the “new appeals system”)?
- Keeping up with appeal deadlines & VBMS access
- CCK’s Case on VBMS Access (Chisholm v. Wilkie) at the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- Paralegal access and years of delay in the VA accreditation process
- What to Do When You Get a Board Decision Under Appeals Reform
- CCK Live: Revisiting the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- What is the Process at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals Under the New VA Appeals System?
- Opting into Appeals Reform from the Legacy Appeals System
- Appeals to the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- What is the Process in a Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) or Veterans Court Appeal?
- I Received the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP) Letter, What Now?
- What Can I Do to Make the VA Disability Process Go Faster?
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- Should I Wait to File an Appeal Until VA Appeals Reform Takes Effect?
- Revisiting the Rapid Appeals Modernization Program (RAMP)
- Fort McClellan Toxic Exposure Court Win
- The New VA Appeals System, Explained
- How VA Will Process Blue Water Navy Veterans’ Claims – Video
- CCK Court Win: Precedential Decision on VA Unemployability
Share this Post