About Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick – Video
Hear about our work for veterans from Robert Chisholm and Scott Kilpatrick.
Visit cck-law.com for more information.
Scott Kilpatrick: Here at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick, we recognize that sometimes our clients are up against what appear to be insurmountable odds. We take on their battles for them and we fight them.
Robert Chisholm: When a veteran who served in the United States Armed Forces honorably and applies for benefits and is wrongly denied those benefits, Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick helps those veterans and their dependents obtain the benefits to which they were wrongly denied.
Scott: The bottom line is we try to even the playing field for those who don’t have the resources to do it on their own.
Robert: When a person has paid premiums to an insurance company and now becomes disabled and the insurance company has refused to pay those benefits, Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick is there to help those clients.
Scott: We handle a variety of cases. Many of the cases that we handle are very complex, very sophisticated, and very difficult. We encounter cases that involve thousands, sometimes tens of thousands of paged documents, experts, complex medical questions, complex legal questions. We have the staff, the experience here to handle those. I think that one of the things that differentiates us from other firms is that when we agree to take on your case, you not only have our help and our expertise and our experience, but you have our attention for the duration of your matter.
Robert: We treat each client individually. We prepare each case as if it’s going to trial. We take a team approach to come up with the best solution for our clients.
Scott: Our core values are integrity, respect, and results.
Robert: These core values govern how we deal with our clients and the courts. In addition, our entire team at Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick is also governed by these core values.
Scott: These are not just words chosen by random or on a piece of paper. These were formulated by our team here and we live by these, we work by these in everything we do.
- VA Defends Budget Cuts to Benefits for Elderly Veterans
- How to Apply for VA Survivors Benefits (Form 21P-534EZ)
- VA Disability Benefits for Back Pain
- Veterans of the Global War on Terror and Benefits Available
- VA Disability Benefits for Knee Pain
- Can I Lose My VA Benefits If I Don’t Attend My C&P Exam?
- Can You Receive VA Disability Benefits for Life?
- What Do You Do If Your Benefits Have Been Wrongly Denied?
- What Benefits and Services Are Available for Veterans with PTSD?
- Are Veterans Disability Benefits Taxable?
- VA Disability Benefits for Anxiety
- 10 CAVC Cases Every Veteran Should Know – Part 2
- Veterans Benefits Amid COVID-19
- 10 CAVC Cases Every Veteran Should Know (Part 1)
- Survivors Benefits: VA Benefits for Deceased Veterans’ Dependents
Share this Post