Episode 5: VA – Access Denied
In Episode 5 of The Veterans Legal Lowdown, CCK attorneys offer an inside look at VA’s online database. The Veterans Benefits Management System, or VBMS, was created as part of VA’s efforts to digitize veterans’ files. VBMS is a depository of all the information related to a specific veteran and his or her compensation claim. VA offers VBMS access to its own adjudicators as well as veterans’ advocates. However, VA has limited advocates’ access, thereby causing delays in the development of veterans’ cases.
Find out more about VBMS access and why it is so important for your VA disability case by listening.
- CCK’s Kerry Baker advocates for burn pit veterans at Congressional briefing
- CCK Presents at the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates (NOVA) 2019 Spring Conference
- CCK Presents at 2019 National Association of Veterans Advocates (NOVA) Fall Conference
- How Do I Calculate VA Disability Compensation & Benefits?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- What is the Amount of Monthly Compensation for a 100 Percent Schedular Rating?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
Share this Post