Episode 5: VA – Access Denied
In Episode 5 of The Veterans Legal Lowdown, CCK attorneys offer an inside look at VA’s online database. The Veterans Benefits Management System, or VBMS, was created as part of VA’s efforts to digitize veterans’ files. VBMS is a depository of all the information related to a specific veteran and his or her compensation claim. VA offers VBMS access to its own adjudicators as well as veterans’ advocates. However, VA has limited advocates’ access, thereby causing delays in the development of veterans’ cases.
Find out more about VBMS access and why it is so important for your VA disability case by listening.
- C&P exams: Compensation and Pension examinations and the role they play in your VA disability case
- VA Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) Rates for 2020
- VA Cost-Of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2018 Compensation Rates
- 8 Tips for your VA Disability Claim or Appeal
- VA Releases the Mission Act’s Community Access Standards
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- What Should You Include in Your Claim for TDIU?
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- Is Having Your TDIU Claim Deferred Bad News?
- How Do I Calculate VA Disability Compensation & Benefits?
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) vs. VA Disability Compensation – Video
- Special Monthly Compensation (SMC)
- Top 8 Disability Claim & Appeal Tips
- Obesity and VA Disability Compensation – Video
- How and When to Appeal Your VA Claim Decision
- Supplemental Claim Lane
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
Share this Post