Episode 5: VA – Access Denied
In Episode 5 of The Veterans Legal Lowdown, CCK attorneys offer an inside look at VA’s online database. The Veterans Benefits Management System, or VBMS, was created as part of VA’s efforts to digitize veterans’ files. VBMS is a depository of all the information related to a specific veteran and his or her compensation claim. VA offers VBMS access to its own adjudicators as well as veterans’ advocates. However, VA has limited advocates’ access, thereby causing delays in the development of veterans’ cases.
Find out more about VBMS access and why it is so important for your VA disability case by listening.
- VA Cost-Of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2018 Compensation Rates
- VA Claim Deferred: What This Means and What to Do
- C&P exams: Compensation and Pension examinations and the role they play in your VA disability case
- Understanding Your VA Disability Compensation Award Letter
- Special Monthly Compensation Series: SMC(l & l1/2)
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2018?
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- How to File a Claim for Agent Orange Exposure?
- What Should You Include in Your Claim for TDIU?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- How to Win Your VA Claim – Video
- Special Monthly Compensation (SMC)
- Social Security Disability (SSDI) vs. VA Disability Compensation – Video
- Obesity and VA Disability Compensation – Video
- How and When to Appeal Your VA Claim Decision
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- Supplemental Claim Lane
Share this Post