Episode 5: VA – Access Denied
In Episode 5 of The Veterans Legal Lowdown, CCK attorneys offer an inside look at VA’s online database. The Veterans Benefits Management System, or VBMS, was created as part of VA’s efforts to digitize veterans’ files. VBMS is a depository of all the information related to a specific veteran and his or her compensation claim. VA offers VBMS access to its own adjudicators as well as veterans’ advocates. However, VA has limited advocates’ access, thereby causing delays in the development of veterans’ cases.
Find out more about VBMS access and why it is so important for your VA disability case by listening.
- VA 2020 Compensation Rates and Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA)
- Special Monthly Compensation Series: SMC(s)
- VA Claim Deferred: What This Means and What to Do
- How to reopen a VA claim with new and material evidence
- VA Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2019 Compensation Rates
- What Are the Current VA Disability Compensation Rates for 2019?
- Is Having Your TDIU Claim Deferred Bad News?
- What Is the Difference Between the Higher-Level Review Lane and the Supplemental Claim Lane?
- Does RAMP Change the Process for Filing an Initial Disability Claim With VA?
- How Do I Calculate VA Disability Compensation & Benefits?
- Obesity and VA Disability Compensation – Video
- How to Win Your VA Claim – Video
- How and When to Appeal Your VA Claim Decision
- Top 8 Disability Claim & Appeal Tips
- VA Database: Access Denied
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation Definition
- Special Monthly Compensation Definition
- Supplemental Claim Lane
Share this Post