Episode 18: VA Claims for Arthritis
Degenerative Arthritis is one of the most common VA service-connected disabilities among veterans. Military service can wear down joints, resulting in lifelong musculoskeletal issues and pain. There is more than one way VA can rate your Arthritis, some ways resulting in a higher rating. Learn how VA may rate your Arthritis, and how to build yourself the strongest case possible from Team CCK.
Listen in as CCK attorneys Maura Clancy, Lindy Nash, and Mike Lostritto break down VA claims for Arthritis on the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- How Does VA Rate Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
- Reading The 2018-2019 VA Disability Rate Pay Charts
- What is the VA Disability Appeals Success Rate for Veterans?
- How Does VA Rate Sleep Apnea?
- 2020 VA Disability Rate Pay Chart
- Is RAMP a Part of the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act of 2017?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- How Many Vietnam Veterans Have Been Affected by Agent Orange?
- What is the CAVC, or Veterans Court?
- How Do You Determine the Effective Date of Veterans Disability?
- Blue Water Navy Veterans Update – June 2019
- CCK Partners with Harvard Law School to Launch Veterans Legal Clinic
- Thailand Veterans Exposed to Agent Orange Deserve Compensation
- VA Benefits for Spouses of Disabled Veterans – Video
- Monk v. Wilkie: Class Actions at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
Share this Post