Episode 18: VA Claims for Arthritis
Degenerative Arthritis is one of the most common VA service-connected disabilities among veterans. Military service can wear down joints, resulting in lifelong musculoskeletal issues and pain. There is more than one way VA can rate your Arthritis, some ways resulting in a higher rating. Learn how VA may rate your Arthritis, and how to build yourself the strongest case possible from Team CCK.
Listen in as CCK attorneys Maura Clancy, Lindy Nash, and Mike Lostritto break down VA claims for Arthritis on the Veterans Legal Lowdown.
- 2018-2019 VA Disability Rate Pay Charts
- How Does VA Rate Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)?
- Reading The 2018-2019 VA Disability Rate Pay Charts
- How does the VA rate Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)?
- 2020 VA Disability Rate Pay Chart
- What is the CAVC, or Veterans Court?
- Are Veterans Disability Benefits Taxable?
- Are There Retroactive Awards for Veterans Disability Claims?
- Getting Veterans (VA) Disability for Toxic Water at Camp Lejeune
- How Many Vietnam Veterans Have Been Affected by Agent Orange?
- Top 3 Benefits Issues for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) in 2019
- New Laws for Veterans and Servicemembers in 2020
- VA Benefits for Spouses of Disabled Veterans – Video
- Monk v. Wilkie: Class Actions at the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- The Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
Share this Post