Episode 1: Service Connection
Episode 1 of The Veterans Legal Lowdown covers the topic of service connection within the Department of Veterans Affairs disability claims process. Establishing service connection opens the door for veterans and their family members to receive various types of benefits, including monthly compensation. Service connection can be established in a number of ways, all of which involve different circumstances and requirements to be met.
Learn more about service connection and how it affects your VA disability claims and appeals by listening.
- How to Check the Status of your VA Compensation Claim
- VA Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2019 Compensation Rates
- VA Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC) Rates for 2020
- VA Cost-Of-Living Adjustment (COLA) and 2018 Compensation Rates
- Special Monthly Compensation Series: SMC(s)
- Military Sexual Trauma (MST): How to Get Service Connection – Video
- Secondary Service Connection & Aggravation
Share this Post