Veterans Law FAQs | Page 8
When it comes to VA Law, it’s natural to have questions – lots of them. Here, you’ll find answers.
- Federal hiring freeze update: VA announces lifting of hiring restrictions
- Board’s Double Denial of Veteran’s Heart Condition Claims Contained Legal Error
- Board erred in denial of total disability rating [TDIU]
- Caregivers Update: VA suspends revocations of benefits for the Program of Comprehensive Assistance for Family Caregivers (PCAFC)
- Denial of individual unemployability relied on Board’s conjecture instead of evidence